Get ready for epic ref cheating

Silverz1972

Reaction score
Goodall will have his button ready.

Overturn it. It looks like a catch but overturn it.

Praxit

Reaction score
If.anything, refs tend to like home cooking better.

IceBowler

Reaction score
I don't know man I look at the Green Bay Packers as a pretty young hungry and hot team right now not that I'm scared of them but I mean it was either the Rams or the Packers so either way was gonna be a dangerous matchup good thing is we're at home we needed a home game we're gonna have to crowd we're gonna have the atmosphere and the way we played today because we didn't sit our guys will have the momentum literally the starters played for 3 1/2 quarters and they have a lot of confidence right now and the only thing we have to worry about is Gilmore and I think he'll be alright..

I mean we need Gilmore back I mean we saw Lewis almost go out as well but if it's just a separated shoulder we saw Emmitt Smith finish a game with a separated shoulder and then come back in the playoffs and have an epic playoff so Gilmore has no excuse he's gotta get back I don't care what they gotta do...
They’ve got “Pain Management“, like what we used to get arrested for ..

IceBowler

Reaction score
The refs are zoner comfort food. We know the refs suck but they aren’t crooked. Get over it.
No, by definition, they are not crooked. But, they certainly do what the League office tells them to do.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
No, by definition, they are not crooked. But, they certainly do what the League office tells them to do.
Wouldn’t that be “crooked”? Do the NFL game officials, in your opinion, work hard to call the game fairly or follow direction from the league office to create a predetermined outcome? Just your opinion. Not looking for proof. Be honest. What is your opinion?

DandyDon52

Reaction score
GB is one of Goddell’s favorites. I fully expect we will have to beat them and the zebras next week. They won’t even try to hide how biased it’s going to be.
any bad calls by refs wont be because goodell likes them lol.
It will be done to manipulate scoring for vegas, or for the team goodell has decided he wants to go to next round for whatever reason.

Adiba1977

Reaction score
They need cheat for us. They should want cowboys vs niners. And chiefs vs ravens.

Kwyn

Reaction score
GB is one of Goddell’s favorites. I fully expect we will have to beat them and the zebras next week. They won’t even try to hide how biased it’s going to be.
So, Goodell has a conference call with the officiating crew this week and tells them to cheat.

Got it. Makes total sense.

blueblood70

Reaction score
They’ve got “Pain Management“, like what we used to get arrested for ..
Well I'm not talking about that kind of pain management they'll do more local stuff you don't want our guys out there playing high lol.... Gotta stay focused in the game but I'm sure they'll have a plan I don't think people realize how many doctors and trainers and people dedicated to making sure these players are ready to play and have a plan for the pain management..... But that was a punch in the gut though you're watching Gilmore go down and then you see Lewis limp off and you're thinking no way this cannot be happening right before the playoffs...

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Getting the excuses ready a week before the game? Why am I not surprised? :rolleyes:
And they have put themselves in a "can't lose" position.

If we lose, "see I told you so, we got screwed etc"

If we win "our team is unbeatable, we overcame the Packers and the cheating refs"

Either way that have their bases covered with this nonsense.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Can I sue the NFL for false advertising when I see my 'last' non called penalty for holding Parsons and shatter my TV Screen. That is a ton worse than a candy not looking like the picture on the wrapper!