Get the tin foil hats out

links18

Reaction score
Funny, I read in another thread that Romo was lucky the refs gave him the game. Which one is it?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
There were some bad non-calls going on out there.

How can they throw a PI flag on Wilcox (which was really an iffy call) and not throw one flag on the numerous Dez lynchings?

I'm amazed how well he kept his cool on some of those plays.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Officiating was horrendous.

Romo getting jumped on 3 seconds after being Marked down was comical.

But hey if we can't get an obvious horse collar against Denver in clutch time at home we are never going to get any.

Corso

Reaction score
Officiating was horrendous.

Romo getting jumped on 3 seconds after being Marked down was comical.

But hey if we can't get an obvious horse collar against Denver in clutch time at home we are never going to get any.

It looked like they were allowing late hits on both sides throughout the game.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
3 worst calls of the game:

1. Dez catch in last 2 minutes of half. Coaches can't challenge but Garrett could've called a timeout and pleaded for a review.
2. 1st BLATANT PI on Dez in the redzone, just before the very next play where they actually called it. The 2nd one wasn't nearly as bad as the 1st
3. Wilcox's interception. There was not enough evidence to overturn that call, should've been an INT

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
1. Completion to Dez Bryant called incomplete.
2. Roughing the passer on Romo not called.
3. PI on Bryant in the endzone not called.
4. Wilcox INT overturned without conclusive evidence.

I hope the Cowboys don't get John Parry and his crew the rest of the season. These refs are blind in one eye and deaf in the other.

Corso

Reaction score
I dig it.
I still found it ironic.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Because if that game did not give support to the ref bias against us stance none will.

Man that was awful.

I was gonna start a thread on this very issue,
There were 2 calls that I thought were terrable, the non called late hit on Tony and the overturned INT.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
3 worst calls of the game:

1. Dez catch in last 2 minutes of half. Coaches can't challenge but Garrett could've called a timeout and pleaded for a review.
2. 1st BLATANT PI on Dez in the redzone, just before the very next play where they actually called it. The 2nd one wasn't nearly as bad as the 1st
3. Wilcox's interception. There was not enough evidence to overturn that call, should've been an INT

There is something that I liked from that play because it was intercepted, which tells me that the players are playing the ball.