Get the tin foil hats out

romothesavior

Reaction score
All this conspiracy stuff is a little over the top, but that was without a doubt one of the worst officiated games I've ever seen.

And that overturned INT was the worst overturned call I've ever seen. I just couldn't for the life of me figure it out.

I really hope the NFL has some serious critique for these officials.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Maybe, but maybe not. I didn't see that, which is why I was asking for the thread to read.

OhSnap

Reaction score
If the refs feel the same way about Jerry Jones that allot of fans and media do then how hard is it to imagine them expressing it by nit picking calls or by non-calls? Refs could also affect the scores of games without deciding who the winner is. Just keeping a team from covering the spread could mean allot of money to someone.

coult44

Reaction score
I'll re-watch to find out when, but there was a Beasley spot in the beginning if game that was 2 yards short.

the_h0wey

Reaction score
Please tell me some examples against the eagles. I don't remember any not do I remember their coaches complaining.

Sure. On several different occasions Dez was all but mugged with no call, or how about the no call on the late hit on Romo.

DFWJC

Reaction score
You guys are kidding yourselves if you don't think these officials get a memo from the commish before each game on which team to bias.

LOL
Now that's good!
Especially coming from "Don Corleone"

priceless

Still, the officiating WAS atrocious. No denying that.

Staubacher

Reaction score
When Dez stretched for the pylon the ball should have been spotted at the half yard line not the 2.

Beasley was spotted two yards short of a first on third down when he may have had it.

Garrett could have challenged those but he didn't say a peep about the refs all game. I hate how all he does is clap

Hoov

Reaction score
Since we are on the topic of bad Non-calls....

If anyone watched the Denver game last night - i thought the defensive players were a little grabby with Denver receivers in a similar way to how the eagles were - maybe just a little smoother at pulling it off.

But i wonder if this is a new trend where the officials are not going to call pulling, tugging and barring a receivers arm as long as the defensive back releases right before the ball gets there.

It seems like defensive players are being coached this year to get a little leverage so that one of the receivers arms is pressed against his body by either barring that arm with their arm or wrist somehow so the receiver cannot get in good position to reach with both hands for the ball. That way they are not actually holding with their fingers but they are physically impeding the receiver from getting "set" so to speak to make a good jump or reach for the ball. It does not seem to be getting called.