Get the tin foil hats out

MagicMan

Reaction score
agree the officiating was absolutely dreadful.......very shady in fact. Especially the ref reviewing the challenges. You don't see his face, but guess thats appropiate, if you know what I mean. :mad:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
There is something that I liked from that play because it was intercepted, which tells me that the players are playing the ball.

No give up.
They play doesn't stop until the whistle starts.
That's what's being instilled and that's what we're seeing on the field.
By most of the players...

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Anybody think refs should get suspended when they have crap games like this? It would make me feel a lot better.....

I disagree about fining refs.

What I do want is the Cowboys not have crappy games like this. The refs just do what they do. But, a W is a win.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Horrendous, bad and awful are good words for todays game. If possible this game was worse than the Denver game. My God I don't see how Jerry doesn't scream his head off at Goodell.

Fritsch_the_cat

Reaction score
i kinda thought it was going to be "one of those days" when one of the eagles kicked the ball and it should have either been delay of game OR unsportsmanlike conduct.

how the hell do you miss that?

Saw that, don't know why the refs didn't.

bmzt31

Reaction score
3 worst calls of the game:

1. Dez catch in last 2 minutes of half. Coaches can't challenge but Garrett could've called a timeout and pleaded for a review.
2. 1st BLATANT PI on Dez in the redzone, just before the very next play where they actually called it. The 2nd one wasn't nearly as bad as the 1st
3. Wilcox's interception. There was not enough evidence to overturn that call, should've been an INT

Also early in the 1st when Phi DB kicked the ball when play was over. That should have be a delay of game penalty, that was not called. I guarantee if we did any of them they would go the other way.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
There were several calls that I did not agree with, .. LOL, but let's face it, there always will be calls that I don't like because they go against the Cowboys.

But the no-call on the late hit on Romo while he is laying on the ground, .. and our INT in the EZ, based on a grainy, highly zoomed in view with shadows, being overturned were flat out horrible. There was not undisputed evidence to overturn that pick.

And one of the PI's not called against Dez was dreadful as well.

blindzebra

Reaction score
i kinda thought it was going to be "one of those days" when one of the eagles kicked the ball and it should have either been delay of game OR unsportsmanlike conduct.

The same way you miss a hit on Romo well after he was down with an elbow to the head.

At least 5 blatant holds/PIs on Dez all much worse than the one they called on Wilcox.

At least 5 bad spots.

No review on the Dez catch on the sideline.

Not having conclusive visual evidence to overturn the INT.

Then they did review Tanner's TD when half his body was in the EZ.

The hit to Dez' head before he completed the catch.

dallasdave

Reaction score

The refs totally sucked.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Troy goes out of his way to not seem partial...it comes off VERY anti-Cowboys.

I can see where you're coming from.
I like him as an analyst. Not the most knowledgeable on the teams he's calling (including the Cowboys), but better than most.

Hoov

Reaction score
Early in the game an eagles d back was arguing with Dez and the ref git in between them. The eagles player put his hands on the ref - shoved him more than once trying to get him out of the way.

If players are shoving the ref and its not getting called don't expect much else to.