Giants are looking to over pay Manning?

superpunk

Reaction score
Plus I'm not familiar with their salaries, but I have a feeling Bledsoe's more of a value than Eli right now.

Kilyin

Reaction score
I was just pointing out that Manning has done okay for a second year QB by putting up similar numbers to a 13 year Vet - with less turnovers. If he tanks next year, then I may start criticizing him.

As for your assertion that Manning wouldn't have done better than Bledsoe, that's pure speculation. I won't argue either way on that because it's pointless and can't be proven either way.

Bledsoe is one of the most turnover prone QBs in the league because of his abnormal amount of fumbles. Always has been. Manning seems to be taking better care of the ball already (0 lost fumbles), which gives him a distinct advantage over Bledsoe in my book.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Kilyin said:
I was just pointing out that Manning has done okay for a second year QB by putting up similar numbers to a 13 year Vet - with less turnovers. If he tanks next year, then I may start criticizing him.

As for your assertion that Manning wouldn't have done better than Bledsoe, that's pure speculation. I won't argue either way on that because it's pointless and can't be proven either way.

Bledsoe is one of the most turnover prone QBs in the league because of his abnormal amount of fumbles. Always has been. Manning seems to be taking better care of the ball already (0 lost fumbles), which gives him a distinct advantage over Bledsoe in my book.

Well Sir......I must say.....I concur.;)

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Kilyin said:

according to NYG.com manning lost 2 fumbles out of 9

http://www.newyorkgiants.com/team/giants_stats.asp

superpunk

Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
Well I will stick with their official site ;)

Yes its better than 8 but we had the equivalent of road cones playing tackle

I have had my *** kicked by road cones on numerous occasions. Don't sell them short.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
superpunk said:
I have had my *** kicked by road cones on numerous occasions. Don't sell them short.

You shouldn;t drink so much