Giants at Packers Game Thread

lwehlers

Reaction score
this game looks like the last giants game that the cowboys played. giants secondary is playing unreal right now. they do not even have Cromartie.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
GB's defense need to try to strip the ball, the ball is hard and can be taken away.

ChooChoo73

Reaction score
I hate to say it, but yeah, I think they kinda are.

If they want to be in nickel with those corners when we are cramming it down their gullets then they can be my guest. I'm happy to marvel at their coverage with Zeke and his cleats on their chests.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Their "runnings backs" are a converted wide receiver and a big, slow fullback. They're missing Lacy. He averaged 6 yards per carry in last season's playoffs.

Just another reason to want them next week.

Exactly. The Packers have no running game. The Giants aren't playing the run any more. Their strategy is to get Rodgers to beat them with his arm with their slow receivers.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I would have tried someone off the street out at RB before relying on a WR, but that's just me. Refusing to run the ball, as I you're down by 20, is what's going to do in the Packers.

Christine Michael should know the offense by now, he has been there for around 6 weeks.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
Not today he wouldn't. Romo is not better than Rodgers and Rodgers can't complete passes because the coverage is THAT good.
The difference in those guys, however, is that Romo would try to complete a pass...good or bad. Rodgers holding onto the ball a lot but not turning it over.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
GB wins 6 games in a row, media and fans suck them off to no end. Rodgers is now a god and you don't want to face them at all.

Dallas wins 11 in a row and it's meh, they haven't proven anything.

erod

Reaction score
Skip does not have the "fastest growing sports show."

If your viewership goes from 100 to 150, that's a 50% increase, but you're still broadcasting to a vacuum.

Mookie

Reaction score
Not today he wouldn't. Romo is not better than Rodgers and Rodgers can't complete passes because the coverage is THAT good.
Romo with Zeke, and that O-Line. I disagree with you, he has a better team around than Rodgers does and he could be up 13-6 right now.