Giants having a better record doesnt sit well with me

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
They earned those wins, but I think the takeaway here is winning close games like this is unsustainable as they eventually start breaking the other way.

Like you say, a couple bounces here and there, and they lose a few.
Exactly, they reek of the type of team that comes out strong and limps to the end of the season after they are figured out and/or their luck runs out. Kinda like us lol.

dlobell

Reaction score
We’re clearly a better team though. I think Philly loses 3 games. They’re schedule is the easiest I’ve ever seen though.
And we beat them and will see them and Philly again. Things will take care of themselves.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Can three teams from the NFC Least make the playoffs? I hope so...maybe we get that deep playoff run this year. Feeding off our weak division in the playoffs.

mcmvp

Reaction score
NFC East is balling this year. Top 3 teams are 16-3

Giants are really well coached

Adreme

Reaction score
We’re clearly a better team though. I think Philly loses 3 games. They’re schedule is the easiest I’ve ever seen though.

What are the 3? If the Packers do not put it together, I could easily see them 12-0 going into the matchup with the Giants. I think they lose the rematch with the Cowboys and maybe split with the Giants (though I could easily see them sweeping because the Giants are the worst 6-1 team I have ever seen) and I just do not see loss number 3.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
They are a better than average team IMO, but not at the top of the league.
They have had some good fortune too, Ravens/Tenn come to mind. Give them credit, but until they can beat the Cowboys or Eagles, they aren't a threat.

Scottishcowboy

Reaction score
must admit I keep thinking this week they fail but they keep pulling Ws out the bag, kudos.

I reckon Daboll has been a great addition for them.

On a positive note, if they keep winning, they'll get bounced by a half-decent team team in the playoffs so will be picking 20s rather than their recent top 5 run. Good old Danny Dimes may end up with a decent contract too as that has to be good for us longer term.

Rayman70

Reaction score
we will need 2 beat them again and have them lose 3 more in addition if we are to get a wildcard even. Thats what I see. We will have 0 wiggle room. We will need 2 be elite going down the stretch.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
Like most on here, I'm not completely sold on them either, but they are 6-1.

The biggest thing that sucks about NY right now (for us) is that they finally got themselves a coach. Daboll seems like he was a great hire for them.
Exactly. And I think I heard their GM is new and has a good rep.

blueblood70

Reaction score
But we beat them so its sits fine with me and right now many East games left.. we get another shot at both. NFC is no longer the least, its a Beast.

the new NFC West, 3 strong teams will eat each other and see whos standing at the top. could make us Better having tougher division battel before the payoffs get sorted out.ie battle tested for once.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
we will need 2 beat them again and have them lose 3 more in addition if we are to get a wildcard even. Thats what I see. We will have 0 wiggle room. We will need 2 be elite going down the stretch.
The Giants and Philly still play each other twice, so there is 2 automatic losses in there between those teams. Silver linings lol.

blueblood70

Reaction score
they are this year's 2021 Cardinals. hey 6-1 is impressive but to me they aren't that team. alot of timely luck and crazy great bounces going their way..lets see how that works with 2-3 games left.