Giants having a better record doesnt sit well with me

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Losing at home to a sub-.500 Bucs team is a lot worse than losing on the road in SEA.

Don't care what's worse, only that they lost and no longer have a better record than us. In fact, they are now behind us because we, you know, whipped them with a backup quarterback playing for us.

DuceizBak

Reaction score
Losing at home to a sub-.500 Bucs team is a lot worse than losing on the road in SEA.
Not really....we played the healthiest version of the Buccaneers. It's why I was pissed we had to play them that early in the season. I knew if we played the later everybody would be hurt, i'm sure the NFL knew as well.

Since we played them.

Julio Jones has been injured
Chris Godwin has been injured
Other offensive line have been injured
Akiem Hicks has been injured
3 of their 4 DB's have been injured.

We still should have won, Dak played his worst game of the year and was rusty. Can't come back out of the blue and play a defense that is elite (When fully healthy) with no preseason action at all or true reps with the offense.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
LOL, 'bout time the Gnats luck ran out. No one gave them the ball game. Their chariot turned into a pumpkin in time for Halloween....

DanA

Reaction score
Not really....we played the healthiest version of the Buccaneers. It's why I was pissed we had to play them that early in the season. I knew if we played the later everybody would be hurt, i'm sure the NFL knew as well.

Since we played them.

We still should have won, Dak played his worst game of the year and was rusty. Can't come back out of the blue and play a defense that is elite (When fully healthy) with no preseason action at all or true reps with the offense.

Mostly it’s Brady is a shadow of his former self

DuceizBak

Reaction score
Mostly it’s Brady is a shadow of his former self
No lol..his team around him has been horrible. If his offensive line gets healthy you will see what I mean.
Just because an older QB's team is bad doesn't mean he fell off. Todd Bowles and Byron Leftwitch have been awful. Arians has always been a good coach but I guess he got tired of him. He left Belichick to not have a coach be a hard knob on him so he probably had him removed. However coaching mater.

DanA

Reaction score
No lol..his team around him has been horrible. If his offensive line gets healthy you will see what I mean.
Just because an older QB's team is bad doesn't mean he fell off. Todd Bowles and Byron Leftwitch have been awful. Arians has always been a good coach but I guess he got tired of him. He left Belichick to not have a coach be a hard knob on him so he probably had him removed. However coaching mater.

He hasn’t fallen off because he’s old, he’s fallen off because of all that’s happening off the field. Doesn’t matter who the coach is, he’s clearly not in the right head space.

cowboyed

Reaction score

Since we played them.

Dak was not the only one struggling and he also got injured. The offensive line just wasn't in sync, it was on its heels up against a robust defense. Their running attack killed us and we rejuvenated Tom Brady with our ineptness. I assume they ruled with time of possession. Not negatively forecasting, but how can this be Dak's worst game of the year since it was the first game of the year? Let's hope that turns out to be the case for Dak and team as we have another half of a season left to play.

Parademon

Reaction score
This game vs Seattle proved once and for all that we need to go after an Alpha WR. We have a group of WRs that would be backups and practice squad players on all other teams. Seattle played to stop our run game and dared is to beat em thru the air, we couldn't. Richie James gifted Seattle 14 pts and needs to be sent back to the practice squad. This bye comes at a good time as we can hopefully get back some injured starters for the 2nd half of the season.

JustChip

Reaction score
This isn’t college. There’s no difference - both will be tallied the same at the end if the year. Now, it would be different if one was a non-conference loss since that could impact tie-breakers.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
The Giants will likely go 4-5 the rest of the way.

They have the Eagles twice, the Vikings, the WashCos twice, and us.

Hopefully they squeak in to the PO's and we can have the pleasure of sending them home.