Giants having a better record doesnt sit well with me

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yeah but you rather be 1of 11 to the Giants and 2-1 in the superbowl since 2000 or be where we are now....face it the only NFC East team with can talk trash to is Washington

Dallas fans can talk trash to everyone in the division. Why stop at 2000? Go back further; history is a part of what made this team.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
The Gi ants is like an old lady with heavy make up looking great from far

Hadenough

Reaction score
The Giants are pretty decent team. Barkley is healthy and they can play some defense. I know they like to run the ball but they no WRs. Jones is playing better and is actually pretty fast runner converting 3rd down with his legs. Coaching has them believing!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The Cowboys with help from the rest of the division will rectify this situation with the gnats. We play them on Thanksgiving Day. We just have to take care of our business. The gnats also have to play that other NFC east team that wears green in December. I think we are in a good position for a playoff berth, we just may have to take care of our business on the road when we get there.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
We’re clearly a better team though. I think Philly loses 3 games. They’re schedule is the easiest I’ve ever seen though.

NFC East is no joke this year. Hell Dallas at 5-2 would be leading every division in the NFC except for NFC East.

Bing

Reaction score
Dallas fans can talk trash to everyone in the division. Why stop at 2000? Go back further; history is a part of what made this team.

Oh sure I can because I'm old and lived during the dynasty years of the 90's and especially the 70's but allot of todays fans were not even born yet. That would be like me trying to talk about Babe Ruth and what he did in 1927. Unless you lived it, it really doesn't mean as much.

Parademon

Reaction score
Considering how atrocious we have been from 17'-21' & being virtually eliminated from playoff contention by Halloween 4 of the past 5 yrs , I understand why the vast majority of NFL pundits & fans outside of NY are still not respecting my team. 6-1 can easily become 6-6 or 7-10. I'm waiting till after the Turkey day game as that's usually when the contenders start to separate from the pretenders. Since 17' my Giants are a combined 3-18 vs Dallas & Philly. Until we beat both teams, I'll be skeptical about our early season success. The rd to the playoff begins with winning your division games.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
The Giants are winning a lot of fluky one-score games. They will revert to the mean, either in the end of this year or next year.

Cmac

Reaction score
As ARodgers shouldn't say now......R-E-L-A-X......we just need to take care of our own business. It is a marathon, let the chips fall where they may.......week by week.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Oh sure I can because I'm old and lived during the dynasty years of the 90's and especially the 70's but allot of todays fans were not even born yet. That would be like me trying to talk about Babe Ruth and what he did in 1927. Unless you lived it, it really doesn't mean as much.

But if you mentioning Babe will incentivize me to investigate his input toward the teams history.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
We’re clearly a better team though. I think Philly loses 3 games. They’re schedule is the easiest I’ve ever seen though.

It shouldnt really 'sit' anywhere. We beat them away with our back-up QB. They are irrelevance and probably both of us qualify for the play-offs.

Dakota

Reaction score
The egirls and gnats are nothing more than pretenders, benefiting from an easy schedule, some lucky plays and some really biased calls. Their slides are about to begin as we begin our rise to the top. We have an elite defense and now with Dak back our offense will also be elite again like it was last year.

Parademon

Reaction score
The egirls and gnats are nothing more than pretenders, benefiting from an easy schedule, some lucky plays and some really biased calls. Their slides are about to begin as we begin our rise to the top. We have an elite defense and now with Dak back our offense will also be elite again like it was last year.

Both teams have a combined 12-1 record, the 2 best records in the NFL, plz explain how they're "pretenders" but your 2 loss Cowboys are the true contender?

Big_D

Reaction score
Considering how atrocious we have been from 17'-21' & being virtually eliminated from playoff contention by Halloween 4 of the past 5 yrs , I understand why the vast majority of NFL pundits & fans outside of NY are still not respecting my team. 6-1 can easily become 6-6 or 7-10. I'm waiting till after the Turkey day game as that's usually when the contenders start to separate from the pretenders. Since 17' my Giants are a combined 3-18 vs Dallas & Philly. Until we beat both teams, I'll be skeptical about our early season success. The rd to the playoff begins with winning your division games.

in this case it’s addition by subtraction. They instantly got better once Gettleman, Judge and Garrett were gone. I was hoping they all stuck around, but they’re definitely on the right path in comparison to that mess.

stuckindc

Reaction score
Here’s the good thing. The Eagles and Giants have to play each other. So either the Eagles take them out or the Giants knock the Eagles off. Either way it’s a win win for us. Plus we get another shot at both. Long way to go

Parademon

Reaction score
I'm hoping for a best case scenario of splitting with you guys and Philly and sweeping the Skins. A 4-2 division record plus wins over Sea, Texans and Lions would give us a very impressive 13-4 record which could win the division. But realistically I'll settle for 11-6 and an invite to the dance.

Dakota

Reaction score
Both teams have a combined 12-1 record, the 2 best records in the NFL, plz explain how they're "pretenders" but your 2 loss Cowboys are the true contender?
We beat the defending super bowl champs, the defending AFC champs, the gnats and were coming back after falling behind early to the egirls. Ok? Oh, and did I mention all with our backup QB. See it now?

Parademon

Reaction score
We beat the defending super bowl champs, the defending AFC champs, the gnats and were coming back after falling behind early to the egirls. Ok? Oh, and did I mention all with our backup QB. See it now?

And we beat Tenn & GB, two teams who were the #1 seeds in the NFL last yr. Our leading WR has around 200 yds receiving. If we can land Jerry Jeudy, our Offensive scoring output will go from 23ppg to 28+ppg.