Giants having a better record doesnt sit well with me

Dakota

Reaction score
And we beat Tenn & GB, two teams who were the #1 seeds in the NFL last yr. Our leading WR has around 200 yds receiving. If we can land Jerry Jeudy, our Offensive scoring output will go from 23ppg to 28+ppg.
And you lost to our back up. Bye.

Dakota

Reaction score
Feels like I'm debating with a fan that was probably not even born last time your team won a SB.
Feels like I'm debating with a fan that doesn't have a viable response. Went from debating the merits of this season to the last time we won a SB. Keep grasping at straws, seems to be what you are good at.

Parademon

Reaction score
Feels like I'm debating with a fan that doesn't have a viable response. Went from debating the merits of this season to the last time we won a SB. Keep grasping at straws, seems to be what you are good at.

The merits of the season are that despite beating us and giving us our only L on the season, we're a game up on you while Philly is 2 up on you and yet you're labeling these 2 teams "pretenders". Tell me, since they're both "pretenders", what will their final season records be and what will Dallas, " the only contender" in the division, final season record be?

meddleroidz

Reaction score
not sure if both the eagles and cowboys will sweep them but there's high probability simpy because those 2 teams are much better and their fans travel well. the eagles are a 6-0 team deserving that with decisive wins. the gnats are a fraud better come to earth fast they suck!

the Commanders arent done they could be 4-4 and biting up at your tail cowboys!

meddleroidz

Reaction score
Dallas fans can talk trash to everyone in the division. Why stop at 2000? Go back further; history is a part of what made this team.
because the 60s and 70s are irrelevant, the 90s isnt that long ago so its fair, also the montreal canadians won 24 cups yet havnt won in 30 years, does it mean in every argument they should gloat with their 24 cups which were won mostly in the 50s ad 70s

lukemartin79

Reaction score
We get to play them again. They still have to play the IGGLES twice also. Its still early.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
because the 60s and 70s are irrelevant, the 90s isnt that long ago so its fair, also the montreal canadians won 24 cups yet havnt won in 30 years, does it mean in every argument they should gloat with their 24 cups which were won mostly in the 50s ad 70s

History is never irrelevant.

Parademon

Reaction score
As I stated in my very 1st post, despite our 6-1 record, the disrespect is expected due to the 22-58 record of the past 5 yrs. I guess we'll have to see where we are come week 17. Maybe by then, my team will be more respected.

Dakota

Reaction score
The merits of the season are that despite beating us and giving us our only L on the season, we're a game up on you while Philly is 2 up on you and yet you're labeling these 2 teams "pretenders". Tell me, since they're both "pretenders", what will their final season records be and what will Dallas, " the only contender" in the division, final season record be?
Based on my extensive record of accurately predicting season win totals the answer to your question is, "better than yours".

links18

Reaction score
Maybe play better then on opening night. Perhaps, don't sit the starters in preseason so much as if they were gods.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
And we beat Tenn & GB, two teams who were the #1 seeds in the NFL last yr. Our leading WR has around 200 yds receiving. If we can land Jerry Jeudy, our Offensive scoring output will go from 23ppg to 28+ppg.
Yep Jeudy is worth 5 points a game.

Parademon

Reaction score
If you are down by 2 or more, one point doesn't amount to squat.

That's why adding him will increase our output from 23 to 28. Our D is currently ranked #6, allowing just 18.5ppg, 25+ will be more than enough if the D continues to ball out.

cowboyed

Reaction score
Mr. Thread Starter, since you express yourself in the abstract, ponder this - I blame Count Dracula for popularizing oral sex.

Last edited:

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All depends on keeping Quinn.
If we lose him we're toast.
Teams are going to start cutting bait in the HC department soon and Quinn and Payton are the guys