Giants totally Own Us. Slapped us Around and Took Our Lunch Money

phildadon86

Reaction score
our dominant ol was not dominant, EE was shut down, pressure on dak, dak horrible on most throws, dez fumbles on what could have been
a late scoring drive.
WR covered tight all night.

giants defense was just a little better in a defensive game.
people slam dak, but eli only had the one td, and both teams awful on 3rd down.

This is a good wakeup call for the dallas team and offense.

I thought dak should take off and run more if no one open, but he didnt even do it one time.

also play calling and personnel use and game plan not good, so we were out coached too.

At the end they said we should decline penalty, but jg did not and punt was downed at the 3.
Elliott was shut down? Interesting. Didn't realize a 100 yard effort is being shut down. Damn we are spoiled

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Elliott was shut down? Interesting. Didn't realize a 100 yard effort is being shut down. Damn we are spoiled
I see now he had 24 carries 107 yards, but watching the game it didnt seem like it , he was held to 2 or less many times.
maybe he should have got 35 carries?
That also indicates it was the passing game that failed the most. 17 of 37 for 165 yds

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
The difference in a game like this is their #1 receiver vs ours. They win every time.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
The difference in a game like this is their #1 receiver vs ours. They win every time.

He's much faster and explosive than Dez.

He's a better route runner and more explosive, but Dez is bigger and more physical.

Dez is my guy.

MileyDancer

Reaction score
I think in the back of Cowboys fan's mind we're all kind of expecting this to blow up somehow, this is just part of a sick joke being played on us.
LOL. I have thought that. but the overreaction tonight is amazing.

StylisticS

Reaction score
I see now he had 24 carries 107 yards, but watching the game it didnt seem like it , he was held to 2 or less many times.
maybe he should have got 35 carries?
That also indicates it was the passing game that failed the most. 17 of 37 for 165 yds

For some reason, they abandoned the part of the game where they are best at and what they are built for. He has 8 carries in the second half. That's terrible and he had 86 yards at the half.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Were they even ready for last weeks game?
no I think they and dak have gotten overconfident, and this loss will be good for them.
Coaching has been lackluster for these last few games. Defenses are going to try and make dak beat them passing,
and the giants secondary played very good this game, but daks passes were wobbly , short, high, etc. he had a few good ones.

thing is if dez doesnt fumble, they could have went on a drive for td or fg, but we will never know now.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
no I think they and dak have gotten overconfident, and this loss will be good for them.
Coaching has been lackluster for these last few games. Defenses are going to try and make dak beat them passing,
and the giants secondary played very good this game, but daks passes were wobbly , short, high, etc. he had a few good ones.

thing is if dez doesnt fumble, they could have went on a drive for td or fg, but we will never know now.
Fair points :clap:

DandyDon52

Reaction score
For some reason, they abandoned the part of the game where they are best at and what they are built for. He has 8 carries in the second half. That's terrible and he had 86 yards at the half.
really, 86 in first half ! and only 8 carries in 2nd !
I know they used dumbar too much, and I would like to see morris or mcf if they are going to pull elliot.

But this game was bad coaching, and game plan, and dak didnt run at all, and was bad in passing.
But hey it is only the 2nd loss to a good defense, I just hope they can do better against tampa, and now they know they can lose
so they will prepare better.