Giants trade DT Snacks Harrison to Lions

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
THEY WERE IN OVERTIME BECAUSE THEIR OFFENSE WASNT WORTH A DAMN.

HAVE YOU LOST YOUR DAMN MIND? THEY GAVE UP 9 POINTS IN REGULATION!

And its laughable hearing you act like Houston is some juggernaut and that we are much better than the browns :lmao:

The Browns are in much better shape going forward than we are. They have a qb and are way better at the skills positions.

Oh and btw, since mayfield has became starter:

Cleveland ppg: 23.5

Houston ppg: 24
And we gave up 7 more points to a better offense in regulation. How are you not getting this? Are you seriously trying to state that the Cleveland's offense is anywhere near as good as Houston's?

And where did you see me state anything defending our offense or comparing it to anything resembling a competent unit.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Nice pick-up for the Lions. 5th rounder for maybe the best run-stopping DT in the NFL.

They literally gave him away...……….they just wanted to dump his salary, didnt care about the pick.

Cowboys should have offered a 4, but I doubt the Giants would have traded him to us. Last thing they want is to help us win the division.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I didn’t think it was possible, but our threads are somehow getting dumber.

Giants aren’t giving players to division rivals.

A 5th seems like a great deal for DET. I wonder why that deal worked for everybody.

Exactly...……….the Giants were not going to send Snacks to Dallas unless we bent over again and offered up our 2nd.

The Giants are just pulling the plug on the season and dumping salary at this point, they dont care about the pick being low.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
What’s wrong with setting yourself up for the #1 pick while shedding a big contract attached to a guy who probably won’t be able to help you when the QB you take with that #1 pick is ready to lead you somewhere?

Its actually a good move for the Giants...……...why pay one guy big money on defense when everybody else is scrubs?

If you are going to tank, go full tank:thumbup:

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
They wouldve if we overpaid like usual.

You dont think they wouldve given him to us for a 3?

In fact, the deadskins were the team that we made a trase with that allowed us to move up and take our best defensive player, Tank

I guess I should maybe rephrase that.

If the cowboys sent a 3rd rounder for Snacks they may accept that trade.

But I don’t believe the Cowboys would be willing to send a 3rd rounder to a divisional rival that needs help rebuilding.