Giants vs. Eagles Game Thread

Daillest88

Reaction score
We’re talking about the same guy who’s longest run in 2017 was 30 yards?

You’re joshin’ me.

This ain’t Ohio State Zeke anymore.

He’s a darn good back but he’s not explosive guy he used to be or We last saw in 2016.

I’m talking about the guy who’s leading the league in rushing facing the most 8 man fronts than any other team. I’m talking about the same guy who under utilized in the passing, every time he touches the ball in the passing he makes it happen. See the Detroit game. Btw 2017 still almost had 1000 yards in 10 games. Watch the giants offense. Definitely see the fronts Ezekiel sees, for the simple fact he’s the only respected player on offense, Dak has been export and so has this coaching staff. And still leading the league in rushing

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Great, this is about to become a broadcast Eagles love fest.
May be time to turn this off.

Sydla

Reaction score
Anyone who watches this game and says Dak is better than wentz is funny.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Factoring in receptions when talking about backs is stupid.
If 1 offense throws 100 passes to a RB and another teams gameplan only throws 10 to a back then why would I pretend the back with tons of catch opportunities is somehow better?
I can only compare to what they are both doing.

LOL...….Ok buddy. Catching passes doesn't count. LOL

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
That is totally bogus PI call, he was looking back for the ball and had position when he jumped up.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
and fans were crying about our offensive line. smh. Dak would be running for the bench after each snap. or rolling up in a fetal position.. go go dako

blumayne38

Reaction score
I never said that but your matter of fact several statements that “Zeke would have scored there, he’s faster” which facts say otherwise is ridiculous. Facts back up my claim, you just flat out lie like any homer does when they’re wrong. It’s ok.
Zeke e
Best rb since coming to NFL by long shot but I'm a homer and a lier pfft