Giants vs. Eagles Game Thread

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
His QB is better than Zekes...sucks but kind of true.
He has better offensive talent around him than Zeke has.

I watch him...I see him get caught for a loss too much. I think he is a good back and will be good. I just don’t see him as being the best in the league already when he hasn’t shown it yet. He danced outside a lot in college and so far he is doing this in the pros. He hasn’t proven to be the best yet.
Get caught for a loss? lol. Tonight is the first time I have ever seen where he was tackled by the first man. Not only does he make the first guy miss, more than half the time the first guy doesn't get a hand on him. Also 70% of the time he makes the first two guys miss......................... Guy is insane. He's 75% Barry, 25% Earl. Sick!

superonyx

Reaction score
That’s a ridiculous and insulting assumption.
It’s not an assumption.

I remember this dude from a time when we had a forum where there were no rules and anything went. It didn’t last long for good reason. He exposed himself again once he started talking about Zekes hair. It goes back with him...he can’t help it..it always comes out. It’s a shame.
We are all having a fun discussion about who is the better football player and he has to start talking about his hair.

uvaballa

Reaction score
Barkley dominating the #2 rush D. Might as well just hand him the ball and throw it to him the second half. OBJ has given up.

punchnjudy

Reaction score
Troy was talking about 3rd down conversions.

The worst I can remember in a victory was Eli's older brother in the Super Bowl. 1/14 IIRC.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
It’s not an assumption.

If
I remember this dude from a time when we had a forum where there were no rules and anything went. It didn’t last long for good reason. He exposed himself again once he started talking about Zekes hair. It goes back with him...he can’t help it..it always comes out. It’s a shame.
We are all having a fun discussion about who is the better football player and he has to start talking about his hair.
That’s a ridiculous and insulting accusation.

I reported his post to the moderators. I have no comment on something like that and he has been put on ignore.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Bradshaw is starting to shake some....kind of feel for the guy

superonyx

Reaction score
Get caught for a loss? lol. Tonight is the first time I have ever seen where he was tackled by the first man. Not only does he make the first guy miss, more than half the time the first guy doesn't get a hand on him. Also 70% of the time he makes the first two guys miss......................... Guy is insane. He's 75% Barry, 25% Earl. Sick!
Yup...check out which back has the most runs for a loss this year.
Here is an article about him.

https://www.sbnation.com/college-fo...rkley-heisman-trophy-finalist-snub-penn-state

superonyx

Reaction score
I reported his post to the moderators. I have no comment on something like that and he has been put on ignore.
I’m on ignore yet you are quoting my post?
You may want to try that ignore button again.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score

https://www.sbnation.com/college-fo...rkley-heisman-trophy-finalist-snub-penn-state
Thats college. Still, if you don't watch him then you don't have a clue. Seen this man make two guys miss many times already this year 5 yards behind the LOS and still get + yards. Watch and you'll see why he's the best already. Did you see that screen? Makes it look like D1 vs D3.

HungryLion

Reaction score

One reason he is a pretty good Barry Sanders comparison. He does get a lot of negative runs, like Barry used to. He was that way ar Penn State too. I am a PSU alum. I watched almost every single on earth of his games there.

Saquon is a stud. But if it’s 3rd and 1, Zeke is the better RB to give the ball to.