Giants vs. Eagles Game Thread

aria

Reaction score
It’s not an assumption.

I remember this dude from a time when we had a forum where there were no rules and anything went. It didn’t last long for good reason. He exposed himself again once he started talking about Zekes hair. It goes back with him...he can’t help it..it always comes out. It’s a shame.
We are all having a fun discussion about who is the better football player and he has to start talking about his hair.
I have no reference to the history with him you’re talking about but guess what? I think Odells hair is ridiculous, I think Zeke’s hair is ridiculous, I thought Ben McAdoos hair looked ridiculous the first and second time. I’m not crazy about Beasley’s hair. What does that prove? Nothing.

Multiple Zeke fans have made fun of his hair. Unless there’s much more to it then I think it’s a big over reaction and I would be livid if someone called me a racist based on a comment I made about someone’s hair.

zerofill

Reaction score
One reason he is a pretty good Barry Sanders comparison. He does get a lot of negative runs, like Barry used to. He was that way ar Penn State too. I am a PSU alum. I watched almost every single on earth of his games there.

Saquon is a stud. But if it’s 3rd and 1, Zeke is the better RB to give the ball to.

Hard to complain if you have either one of them. I still like watching Zeke when he initiates contact in a lot of runs, when he is 100%... he is a bulldozer.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I'd keep buckethead.

buckethead222.jpg

aria

Reaction score
I reported his post to the moderators. I have no comment on something like that and he has been put on ignore.
Smart move, I would have too. I replied but it’s being reviewed by a MOD so I’ll leave it at that.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Hard to complain if you have either one of them. I still like watching Zeke when he initiates contact in a lot of runs, when he is 100%... he is a bulldozer.

I agree 100%. It’s awesome watching Zeke lower his shoulder into a defenders chest and move them back for a few extra yards.

I know it’s a bit of a cliche term. But Zeke is one of the best at getting the “dirty yards”.

HungryLion

Reaction score
This is who he is.
Aikman commented on it already. He takes a lot of runs for losses. He still does this. He dances.

It’s not really a lack of talent that causes it. It’s his decision making. It’s his style. He takes risks to get bigger gains. Rather than just taking a guaranteed 3-4 yard gain and going to the next play.

aria

Reaction score
Which offense is worse, Giants or Cowboys?
I know the stats say we are but based on our O line vs theirs and Dak vs Eli, I think we have the edge. It’s obvious it doesn’t matter how good your TE’s or receivers are if you don’t have a) an o line that can block and b) a qb that can get them the ball consistently. Either way, it’s close.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
This is who he is.
Aikman commented on it already. He takes a lot of runs for losses. He still does this. He dances.

You posted an article from his college days thinking it was this year.

Unless you’ve got some actual numbers from this season as a pro you’re arguing anecdotally.