Giants vs. Eagles Game Thread

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is Troy talking about our offense or the NY defense about being lifeless. :laugh:

zeke21

Reaction score
Can't wait to hear how we are only 1/2 game off div lead... Eagles taking Giants apart.. Skins starting to climb with new QB..

We are trash. Wentz is the real deal.

superonyx

Reaction score
I have no reference to the history with him you’re talking about but guess what? I think Odells hair is ridiculous, I think Zeke’s hair is ridiculous, I thought Ben McAdoos hair looked ridiculous the first and second time. I’m not crazy about Beasley’s hair. What does that prove? Nothing.

Multiple Zeke fans have made fun of his hair. Unless there’s much more to it then I think it’s a big over reaction and I would be livid if someone called me a racist based on a comment I made about someone’s hair.
I didn’t say he was a racist.
You can make your own judgement.
He was acting like a hairist.
He assumed racism....hmm....I wonder why?

aria

Reaction score
This is who he is.
Aikman commented on it already. He takes a lot of runs for losses. He still does this. He dances.
You keep forgetting to mention how superior our O line was Zeke’s first year and how much better it still is compared to the Giants. Literally anytime Zeke has a bad running game it’s blamed on coaching and the O line.

You’ve been watching this game, right? If so, you should at least acknowledge how much more of an advantage Zeke has. I’m not sure about this stat anymore, but after the first few games I know Barkley was the worst in the league in yards before contact and it had nothing to do with him, he was being swarmed as soon as he touched the ball. Zeke would be throwing a fit if that happened to him on a regular basis (ie Denver last year).

Sydla

Reaction score
The side benefit to this is that the Eagles will likely go on a run and when we fall to like 2-5 or 3-6, we won’t be met with delusions that we can still win the division because the rest of the division also sucks.

I don’t want to give Jerry any excuses and rationalizations that Garrett is doing a good job if this team continues to bump along like they have this season.

J12B

Reaction score
LOL

Oh, heavens no.

I'd give up double that for Wentz.

If you believe Wentz would have had the same kind of success on this team without Zeke last year and him tearing his ACL then you're out of your mind.

Wentz was elevated last year by having the right personnel around him, being in the right scheme, and being surrounded by good coaching. Nick Foles was able to win a few playoff games and the superbowl.

Football isnt as easy as plugging in a guy who had success on one team and expecting him to produce the same results (except for maybe Aaron Rodgers).

There is no way of knowing what kind of QB Wentz would be in Dallas. He very well could be performing just like Dak.

It would change a lot of things and Wentz could very well look like Dak if he were playing in Dallas.

Wentz is good, but no where near what you are making him out to be. He's no Aaron Rodgers.

superonyx

Reaction score
You posted an article from his college days thinking it was this year.

Unless you’ve got some actual numbers from this season as a pro you’re arguing anecdotally.
No I posted an article from last year knowing it was last year.
Why would I think an article titled 2 reasons Barkley won’t win the heisman be about this year?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If you believe Wentz would have had the same kind of success on this team without Zeke last year and him tearing his ACL then you're out of your mind.

Wentz was elevated last year by having the right personnel around him, being in the right scheme, and being surrounded by good coaching.

Football isnt as easy as plugging in a guy who had success on one team and expecting him to produce the same results (except for maybe Aaron Rodgers).

There is no way of knowing what kind of QB Wentz would be in Dallas. He very well could be performing just like Dak.

It would change a lot of things and Wentz could very well look like Dak if he were playing in Dallas.
Wentz doesn't even look that good this year lol.....