Giants vs. Eagles Game Thread

Playmaker247

Reaction score
Until proven otherwise Wentz is closer to Dak then he is Rodgers.
Agreed. I’ve always thought that the difference between the top 3-4 QB’s is a huge gap and 5-15 are all about what and what. At the end of the day most of the QB’s need help to look really good. Only a few look great regardless. Everyone is talking about how great Goff and wentz are but put them in this offense and the results would be the same

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
What does last year's Super Bowl have to do with this year? Nothing.
Because they won a SB in 2 years with their new coaching staff. We haven't even sniffed an NFCCG since the 90's. Are you telling me that the Eagles players and fans don't feel better than the Cowboys players and fans? We can't even score more than a TD a game. Even if the Eagles don't make the playoffs they'll always have last year.. We have fans still celebrating our 3 SB's in the 90's.

aria

Reaction score
NY will be in trouble for a long time. They obviously need a new QB, several new O linemen, just gave up a big chunk of salary cap to a diva, have several key players who are aging and almost done and by the time they get the right pieces together Barkley will be close to a new contract and Odiva will have a couple good years left if that and if they don’t get rid of him first. Their coaching doesn’t make ours look much worse either.

At least our team is young and we only have a couple key positions to worry about (and coaching). As bad as shape as we’re in, I think they’re worse off.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
heck we could throw in some Daz jerseys too.....before they go on sale at the bargain bind.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Because they won a SB in 2 years with their new coaching staff. We haven't even sniffed an NFCCG since the 90's. Are you telling me that the Eagles players and fans don't feel better than the Cowboys players and fans? We can't even score more than a TD a game. Even if the Eagles don't make the playoffs they'll always have last year.. We have fans still celebrating our 3 SB's in the 90's.
2-3 is 2-3.....it's even worse when you were champs last season. At least we are just continuing to do what we do best.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score

Bingo .

Playmaker247

Reaction score
You do know wentz was going to win the mvp last year before he went down, yes? He I said in his 3rd season and rapidly about to become a top 3 qb for the next decade.
Cam newton won MVP. Are we gonna act like he’s on the same level as Rodgers? Winning MVP doesn’t necessarily mean you’re top 3 QB lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You do know wentz was going to win the mvp last year before he went down, yes? He I said in his 3rd season and rapidly about to become a top 3 qb for the next decade.
I don't care what he would've could've done. He ain't no where near Aaron Rodgers....sorry to inform you.

Daillest88

Reaction score
NY will be in trouble for a long time. They obviously need a new QB, several new O linemen, just gave up a big chunk of salary cap to a diva, have several key players who are aging and almost done and by the time they get the right pieces together Barkley will be close to a new contract and Odiva will have a couple good years left if that and if they don’t get rid of him first. Their coaching doesn’t make ours look much worse either.

At least our team is young and we only have a couple key positions to worry about (and coaching). As bad as shape as we’re in, I think they’re worse off.

Truth. Landon Collins bout to get paid too. As good as Barkley is. These QBs that were drafted are showing a lot of potential. Meanwhile Barkley is a top 5 back in the league. Will be wasted.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Truth. Landon Collins bout to get paid too. As good as Barkley is. These QBs that were drafted are showing a lot of potential. Meanwhile Barkley is a top 5 back in the league. Will be wasted.

They should forget about landon collins .