Giants vs. Eagles Game Thread

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
On what planet has Gregory shown he has as much potential as Dez?

The reality is Dak sucks and he hurt the production of Dez.
Gregory has potential as a pass rusher, so they hope, so they keep him and he has a cheap contract. This isn't Gregory vs Dez debate, regardless how you try. It's if you produce or have potential, teams will give you more rope. Like anything else in life, people will put up with stuff as long as there's a benefit. If the trophy wife gets fat, she gets dumped. If the rich fat guy losses his money, the hot model dumps him.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
The Giants may not win another game this year.

And we barely beat them.

Their RT Chad Wheeler might be the worst player in the NFL. Wholly schlitz....is that dude is getting his *** kick ....obliterated. How bad could Erick Flowers have been to get cut?:omg:

aria

Reaction score
Sadly, I have money on the 2nd half otherwise I would have turned this trash off a long time ago. I just can’t stand watching football this bad. This honestly may be worse than watching the Cowboys. At least I got to see Saquon have a few nice runs but wasn’t enough to win.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Anyone who honestly believes wentz is on the same level as Rodgers needs to find another sport to watch. Because clearly they don’t know football
anybody believe Dak is a starter in the NFL need to pick another sports. Tiddlywinks maybe.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
2-3 is 2-3.....it's even worse when you were champs last season. At least we are just continuing to do what we do best.

I disagree, this is the best 2-3 I’ve ever experienced. Being defending champs takes the edge off.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I honestly would trade half our roster on offense for the Giants #26...including Elliott :rolleyes:

aria

Reaction score
Lol, Eli is getting killed. Dak would be ruined for life if he went through this.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
we have one of the best offensive line in the nfc east, but with the worst qb in the east. even doppie manning would do better than Dak.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Giants OLine want eli to get killed or something .

Im serious, they are absent all game .

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
I think we would do better with eli and a good coaching staff .

heck .. just a good coaching staff would do .