Giants vs. Eagles Game Thread

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Presented without comment:
Since November 2012. the NY Giants are 37-57 in Eli Manning's 94 regular season and postseason starts.
That really should effect his HOF status. I know he will be a shoe-in with the 2 rings but goodness.....he's honestly one of the worst franchise qb's I've seen.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Does dak turn the ball over all the time or are you gonna just disregard the facts and keep hating?
yeah because he's scared to throw the ball, either from not being able to see the field from fear, who knows. Guys are getting open but shaky is scared to throw the ball.

C42

Reaction score
Finally looking like we did last year, even though it was against the Giants. Need to build off of this.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Giants really screwed themselves up not drafting a qb last year. They should've been one of the teams who traded up for Mahomes or Watson. Can you imagine Mahomes, ODB, Sheperd, Barkley?Goodness. Now they are set to waste the prime years of Barkley because they don't have a QB or line.

Sydla

Reaction score
Giants really screwed themselves up not drafting a qb last year. They should've been one of the teams who traded up for Mahomes or Watson. Can you imagine Mahomes, ODB, Sheperd, Barkley?Goodness. Now they are set to waste the prime years of Barkley because they don't have a QB or line.

They’ll take the kid from UO in the next draft.

Sydla

Reaction score
Bottles, Rosen, tannehil, Josh Allen, mariota, Jameis, beathard, Manning......that’s just people that’s he’s for sure better than. Then there’s a lot more whos he’s about what and what with. I would also say Darnold just because his small sample size but I know you dak haters will lose your mind lol. God forbid I say dak is better than a rookie who’s played 5 games and has 55 completion percentage and a 77 passer rating

I’d trade Dak for Darnold or Rosen right now without blinking.

Neither the Jets or Cards would make that trade though.

Playmaker247

Reaction score
Dak sucks..... if all you can say about the guy is he doesn’t turn it over.... pulease.
I mean I guess you’re not going to pay attention to the previous post and just come in and say random stuff. I’m not talking about what things dak does good. The guy ealier said bortles is just like dak and I said unlike dak, bortles turns the ball over. Never once did I say the only good thing dak does is not throw picks