Giants vs. Packers game thread (Packers Blown Out @ Home)

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
The Quest for Six;4379407 said:
as mike just said, it's a judgement call, the ball wasn't fully out until his back hit the ground and it went flying...could of been either way to me....

and Mike sounded like an idiot for saying that,....judgement call? he either fumbled or he didnt...there isnt a grey area there......but way to defend you first response

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Bluestang;4379414 said:
It wouldn't matter because you can never eliminate human error. Even you or other posters on this board where to become refs I would be willing to bet that you would screw up a call or two.

Replay eliminates 95% of potential human error. An error such as that should NEVER happen in the replay era.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
SWG9;4379417 said:
Yep, the old direct snap to the upback. Those were the days. I wonder McCarthy thinks his team is sluggish and is trying to wake them up.

They were indeed.

It was fun watching the Cowboys playing in playoff games and embarking on deep playoff runs on a regular basis.

I think I just made myself sad.

newlander

Reaction score
jgboys1;4379423 said:
Yep. Sheli has all day back there.

........BUT Matthews almost got him a series ago and he WILL get him this game.........it's gonna happen and I hope it's PAINFUL.....:D

newlander

Reaction score
another toy for Rodgers(Cobb is slippery).j..............dang, and so is Aaron: cant scheme for that!!!!!!!!

Bluestang

Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4379434 said:
Replay eliminates 95% of potential human error. An error such as that should NEVER happen in the replay era.

But it doesn't because humans still have to be make the decisions. Even after what we see is a clear fumble the zebra stays with the original call after viewing the replay.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Rodgers' running ability is what makes him the best in the game right now. Drew Brees is mobile in the pocket but just isn't the runner

newlander

Reaction score
chip_gilkey;4379441 said:
Rodgers out there breaking ankles and making
knees knock.:laugh2:

...........and he doesn't lack courage either..............and...another drop.....

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Bluestang;4379445 said:
But it doesn't because humans still have to be make the decisions. Even after what we see is a clear fumble the zebra stays with the original call after viewing the replay.

And what I'm saying it was obviously the wrong decision that many here wouldnt make.