Giants vs. Packers game thread (Packers Blown Out @ Home)

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Bluestang;4379377 said:
LOL...I guess you should go get a job being an NFL zebra now.

You say this in jest, however I have no problem believing myself and no less than half the posters on this board could do the job much better than the part-time employees currently responsible for officiating this billion dollar industry.

SWG9

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4379378 said:
:laugh2: @ anyone feeling bad for the Giants. What is wrong with you people. If Eli and Jacobs both suffered a career ending injuries I wouldn't feel for them at all.

Come on man, that's a little harsh. I'd at least feel sorry for Eli for a few minutes. :laugh2:

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
The Quest for Six;4379356 said:
obvious??? dont think it was that obvious...it was a bang bang call, and you got to see it in super frame by frame slow motion

So did the Refs in the replay/Challenge Booth. Awful call that caused the Giants a TD, No excuses for missing such an obvious call when it's CHallenged and you see it in Slow Motion.

SWG9

Reaction score
CowboysFanSince88;4379386 said:
Yesah because they have the refs on their side

Impossible. The referees are only out to get the Cowboys.

SWG9

Reaction score
There you go, the Packers felt a little sorry for the Giants and gave them a short field there.

reddyuta

Reaction score
whats wrong with the packers? we have seen a lot of stupid in these playoff games.

newlander

Reaction score
that angle of the fumble I just saw............MY GOD WAS I WRONG.......FUMBLE ALL THE WAY........MY BAD GUYS.......WOW THAT WAS A FREE 6 FOR THE PACK......ONside kick.....wth? Pack KNOWS their defense sucks or they wouldnt have to resort to that crap:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: