Giants vs. Packers game thread (Packers Blown Out @ Home)

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Was that our Secondary on that Play seems like something that they would do. Ugh GB picking the wrong time to lose a Game.

Now we are forced to root for the Niners or Giants to win next week if they win this game. :bang2: :bang2:

Please let an AFC team win the SB this year.

Reaction score
tupperware;4379620 said:
And I will welcome you to derp status. How is throwing a ball up that ANYONE can catch make a QB elite if he wasn't already elite in your mind? Really stupid.

This.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Doomsday;4379619 said:
They have to be the luckiest team I have ever seen.

It's not luck. It's skill and talent and just outplaying the other team.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
MissionCoach;4379609 said:
amen brother

I'm from NJ and I've been saying that for years

What about the fumble call that the whole world saw it except the refs?
What kind of luck was that?

Give 'em credit..41 seconds left and they went for it...6 seconds
and they go for the end zone...got a break? so what..
A team playing that hungry and that aggressive DESERVES luck

:cool:

ufcrules1

Reaction score
fifaguy;4379628 said:
i don't think so. they are hot and GB is finding out that you don't win playoff games based on regular season stats. coughlin's team has no fear and it shows...

Nice to see a team so well coached.

StylisticS

Reaction score
tupperware;4379620 said:
And I will welcome you to derp status. How is throwing a ball up that ANYONE can catch make a QB elite if he wasn't already elite in your mind? Really stupid.

dont care how stupid you think it is. Get mad more.

Deep_South

Reaction score
I wouldn't say that was just lucky. The ball was thrown high where Nicks could go up and get it and the defense backs were behind Nicks.

yimyammer

Reaction score
tyke1doe;4379623 said:
Me too.

When the ball was coming down and I didn't see any Packers blocking out, I said "Touchdown!"

Me too, I was thinking holy ****, there are too many white jerseys, where's the D?

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Eli does seem to have some incredible luck but he is a very good QB as much as I can't stand him or the Giants.

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;4379627 said:
Look, there's comes a point in time when you simply have to acknowledge the other guy has talent, too. There's no shame in it. Just elevate your game.
That isn't the point, the point is that if he wasn't already elite I don't make that determination on a ball anyone could catch. If anything you praise Nicks for that catch.

newlander

Reaction score
dboy214;4379629 said:
it never ends with this team.

from them playing against 8 backup qbs in 2010 to the hailmary's to the bad referring it never ****ing ends with them. :bang2::bang2::bang2:

.........they will tell all that will listen..................DYNASTY TALK about the gspots now boys...........espn will have a field day with this.........strahan and his gay arse look absolutely GIDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fifaguy

Reaction score
ufcrules1;4379637 said:
Nice to see a team so well coached.

you have to like their confidence and the fact that they are making plays while GB makes one mistake after another.

dboy214

Benched
Reaction score
Romo_To_Dez;4379632 said:
Now we are forced to root for the Niners or Giants to win next week if they win this game. :bang2: :bang2:
oh man let me go throw up.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
tyke1doe;4379634 said:
It's not luck. It's skill and talent and just outplaying the other team.

A completed hail mary is the very definition of luck. There's 7-8 pairs of hands going for a ball thrown up for grabs.

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
StylisticS;4379638 said:
dont care how stupid you think it is. Get mad more.
Not mad, pointing out how stupid your comment sounds. If Eli wasn't already elite, a play like that one makes him elite?

fifaguy

Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4379649 said:
A completed hail mary is the very definition of luck. There's 7-8 pairs of hands going for a ball thrown up for grabs.

nicks was the only guy that went up for that with authority.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
tupperware;4379620 said:

:laugh2:

You and I could have thrown that up in the air and if the dude catches it?

You and I are elite.

StylisticS

Reaction score
tupperware;4379650 said:
Not mad, pointing out how stupid your comment sounds. If Eli wasn't already elite, a play like that one makes him elite?

Well that including the entire half he had. i dont find my comment stupid. Hes made plays this entire half.