Giants vs. Packers game thread (Packers Blown Out @ Home)

StylisticS

Reaction score
newlander;4379679 said:
but I just don't care about Eli...alot of you guys get too caught up in that-Im just stunned at how the gspots DB's can cover all of a sudden....I know they had some injuries earlier in the year but...........my god.:bang2:

Some of the people on this board like to be too technical. i was just giving Eli his due because he kept making plays as good as any other qb throughout that half Maybe I should have added how he played in the entre half In general to cut the confusion.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
Lodeus;4379671 said:
Is that another jab at Dez....

Nah, actually wasn't thinkin bout Dez at all.....he is sitting at home watching the game just like us (hopefully).

If there is a jab I have at anyone on this team (or mainly organization) is that they should be on this board.

Bluestang

Reaction score
newlander;4379679 said:
but I just don't care about Eli...alot of you guys get too caught up in that-Im just stunned at how the gspots DB's can cover all of a sudden....I know they had some injuries earlier in the year but...........my god.:bang2:

Um NY is running a typical 4-man rush with a zone behind it. Any DB can look decent with pressure like that.

Reaction score
The Quest for Six;4379688 said:
GB has to answer on this opening second half drive

orly.jpg

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
StylisticS;4379690 said:
Some of the people on this board like to be too technical. i was just giving Eli his due because he kept making plays as good as any other qb. Maybe I should have added how he played in the entre half In general to cut the confusion.
Yeah don't worry about it, it made sense what you said about the half after I re-read your post. Just a bit annoying to read a comment like that seconds after being disgusted after the play and interpreting it the way I did.

ufcrules1

Reaction score
The Quest for Six;4379688 said:
GB has to answer on this opening second half drive

Not only that, they have to get a turnover too. They have to find a way to take the lead.. because the Packers are putting zero pressure on Manning. Manning will find the open receiver every single time with all day to throw.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
Doesn't matter if Packs offense wakes up or not..
with 20-10 and Eli having all day to make his picks..it their DEFENSE who needs to wake up big time and make stops

:cool:

fifaguy

Reaction score
mgcowboy;4379705 said:
with 20-10 and Eli having all day to make his picks..it their DEFENSE who needs to wake up big time and make stops

that would be quite a turnaround if the GB D decides to show up. hope it happens, but i'm not that optimistic...

yimyammer

Reaction score
Having flashbacks to 2007 when Dallas lost to NY, dropped passes, missed receivers, Giants score a TD to end the half, normally strong offense sputters

:puke:

Pentagruel

Reaction score
Giants are really looking good today. Had a really bad fumble call lead to a TD but are still up by 10. GB is looking horribly sloppy though.

Much as I dislike the giants this year, I can't help but appreciate the coaching job Coughlin has done and the intensity that team is showing now. I really think that is the difference between the giants and te cowboys. We have enough talent to make things happen in the playoffs but nowhere near the confidence and fire. I'm hoping Garrett can address that more then anything else. It's not about get new personnel, it's about changing the attitude of what you've already got.

StylisticS

Reaction score
tupperware;4379699 said:
Yeah don't worry about it, it made sense what you said about the half after I re-read your post. Just a bit annoying to read a comment like that seconds after being disgusted after the play and interpreting it the way I did.

It's cool. I can see how that comment could be interpreted another way. Should have added what he has done not only today, but the past couple weeks as well.

On another note. Got to love the yac the Giants receivers pick up.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
mgcowboy;4379705 said:

They've slapped Eli around a few times. Then just need to continue to hammer him.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
Put a star on the yellow helmet and they look like our secondary:laugh2: