Giants vs. Packers game thread (Packers Blown Out @ Home)

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
5Stars;4379654 said:
:laugh2:

You and I could have thrown that up in the air and if the dude catches it?

You and I are elite.
Glad someone gets it, jeez. Look if you want to call Eli elite, be my guest, I can't fault you for it to be honest. But to "welcome him to elite status" after throwing a hail mary?

What?

newlander

Reaction score
and if he will continue to be if they go back to the super bowl?!:laugh2:

fifaguy

Reaction score
newlander;4379657 said:
I simply won't watch: giants will win anyway, probably on an immaculate reception type play

gotta give the devil his due. they're playing well whereas GB is puckering quite a bit. hard to figure...

dboy214

Benched
Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4379649 said:
A completed hail mary is the very definition of luck. There's 7-8 pairs of hands going for a ball thrown up for grabs.
well apparently coughlin has them practice that play every saturday.

Bluestang

Reaction score
fifaguy;4379652 said:
nicks was the only guy that went up for that with authority.

This. Not a single Packer DB undercut him and put his hand up to block his catch radius. It didn't help that Nicks also outjumped everyone.

yimyammer

Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4379649 said:
A completed hail mary is the very definition of luck. There's 7-8 pairs of hands going for a ball thrown up for grabs.

Unfortunately it appeared like most of them were wearing white jerseys on that play

:bang2:

anava

Reaction score
newlander;4379662 said:
and if he will continue to be if they go back to the super bowl?!:laugh2:

Sure it will make him feel vindicated his team lost to the NFC champ.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
It's not luck...the Giants are very good offensively and defensively.

Until our team gets a few more of the right type of players and develops that playoff attitude, we'll have to live with it.

However, some are too quick to hand the Giants their SB tickets.

1. Packers have another half to play.

2. The 49ers have a great chance against either of these teams...they match up very well.

weaver21

Reaction score
tupperware;4379660 said:
Glad someone gets it, jeez. Look if you want to call Eli elite, be my guest, I can't fault you for it to be honest. But to "welcome him to elite status" after throwing a hail mary?

What?

:laugh2:

Some people just say the dumbest things. Any one can throw a hail mary including probably everyone on this damn forum. Eli is tearing it up and he may be elite, but like you said ... a completed Hail Mary pass does not make you elite.

fifaguy

Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4379669 said:
Fine, then it was luck combined with stupidity

Giants are making plays while GB drops passes and fumbles...

newlander

Reaction score
but I just don't care about Eli...alot of you guys get too caught up in that-Im just stunned at how the gspots DB's can cover all of a sudden....I know they had some injuries earlier in the year but...........my god.:bang2:

tupperware;4379660 said:

What?

newlander

Reaction score
anava;4379673 said:
Sure it will make him feel vindicated his team lost to the NFC champ.
...........................................IF Jerrah drinks enough Martinis he could just come to that conclusion;)

............BTW............gspots DEFENSE all sporting Rodgers' championship belt dance.......that he likes to do. In 2007 it was the shoot and score basketball shot by butt pirate strahan and his gaggle of buttaneers.....now it's this; aren't they lovable?