Giants vs. Packers game thread (Packers Blown Out @ Home)

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
So are the Packers still the gold standard around this board?

14-2 for what?

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
The Giants pride themselves on bullying folks around. They have a GREAT defense, and an efficient offense. Eli scoots around in the pocket when there's pressure, and just hits his target.

This is something Romo is average at. He doesn't do well with pressure. Some quarterbacks love pressure, others fold like a yard sale lawn chair.

JJ built this team around Romo and it sucks. If he's going to keep Romo around, which I would NOT, he needs to build the toughest defense he can build. This is our only chance with Romo at the helm.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
CowboysFanSince88;4380137 said:
Refs did all they could but giants still win.

1. overturned obvious fumble
2. Missed FG that was stated good
3. BS roughing the passer call

Seems like the final score should be

Giants 37
Referrers 20

Don't hate the player, hate the game...

;)

punchnjudy

Reaction score
I think the Ravens will take it next week, but I actually hope the Patriots pull it out so there'll be one high octane offense in the super bowl.

An '07 rematch would be kinda cool.

jgboys1

Reaction score
Green bay is making a come back......... ahhhhhhhh.........never mind.

Reaction score
Judas;4380148 said:
The Giants pride themselves on bullying folks around. They have a GREAT defense, and an efficient offense. Eli scoots around in the pocket when there's pressure, and just hits his target.

This is something Romo is average at. He doesn't do well with pressure. Some quarterbacks love pressure, others fold like a yard sale lawn chair.

JJ built this team around Romo and it sucks. If he's going to keep Romo around, which I would NOT, he needs to build the toughest defense he can build. This is our only chance with Romo at the helm.

:laugh2:

Did you watch the game? Eli had all day to throw.

dboy214

Benched
Reaction score
casmith07;4380147 said:
So are the Packers still the gold standard around this board?

14-2 for what?
are the Giants still that team we shouldn't have to worry about because their schedule is brutal down the stretch? :laugh2:

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
Worse part of this is having to listen to the gint fans around here.:bang2:

Man I hate them.:banghead::mad:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
3 Defensive teams in the championship game. I feel bad for the league cause they want this to be an offensive league so badly.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
dboy214;4380160 said:
are the Giants still that team we shouldn't have to worry about because their schedule is brutal down the stretch? :laugh2:
Not how you start, etc.:(

Deep_South

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4380109 said:
Nonsense. Draft DeCastro and sign Nicks OL problem is solved. Move Ratliff to defensive end, get a quality NT, add a solid DB and the defense is much improved.

You're assuming that we will actually do that, but I have my doubts. When we decided to go into the season before last with Ball at safety, I knew - along with many others - that there was something really wrong at Valley Ranch. Last year's draft gives me hope, but it will take at least one more off season of drafting and signing players that will actually improve the team (unlike Coleman) for me to be made a believer.

TheDoctor

Reaction score
rockj7;4380128 said:
So are we Americas team again with the Packers lose

***BREAKING NEWS*** EPSN officially names the New Jersey Giants and their special needs QB as the new America's team!

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Judas;4380148 said:

Completely disagree with you, if this team was built around Romo we would have a decent offensive line, not a bunch for scrubs with a STUD rookie. Romo moving around and buying time is where MOST of our big plays came from this year. Expecting him to do it every play is ludicrous.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Judas;4380148 said:

Romo sucks, bro. He lost games...

;)

Hey! Rodgers is elite, huh?