Giants vs. Packers game thread (Packers Blown Out @ Home)

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Hostile;4380157 said:
I think the 49ers just won #6.

I sure as hell hope not. I'll be pulling for the AFC representative, regardless whether it's the Ravens or Pats (hate them too though). Personally, I think the niners have the least chance of winning it all. Don't know why, but that's just how I feel. Right now, I'd put my money on the Pats.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
casmith07;4380147 said:
So are the Packers still the gold standard around this board?

14-2 for what?

Pretty much.

They were the defending Superbowl Champs, the best team all year, best scouting department in football as well.

1 game doesn't change that.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Obviously I am rooting for the Ravens as well. If nothing else just because I hate the other 3 teams and Ray Rice was money for me in FF all season.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Giants should dominate vs. the 49ers. All the 49ers have is Vernon Davis. For a Giants secondary that managed to shutdown the Packers WRs, I don't think they'll have a problem making sure Davis doesn't run loose all over the field like the Saints did.

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
Paging perrykemp. perrykemp there is a Giants vs. Packers game thread on line 2, perrykemp.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
Hostile;4380157 said:
I think the 49ers just won #6.

When they kickoff, in 2 possessions I can tell you that.

Not a betting man, but unfortunately i know very quick who will win.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I actually think the Pats are now the team to beat. I was just wanting to kick the hornet's nest with that 49ers 6th.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4380187 said:
Giants should dominate vs. the 49ers. All the 49ers have is Vernon Davis. For a Giants secondary that managed to shutdown the Packers WRs, I don't think they'll have a problem making sure Davis doesn't run loose all over the field like the Saints did.
I don't think so, if D wins I'll take the 49ers over the gints

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Well I'm in Maryland and since I know a bunch of Ravens fans I'll root for them to win it all and then the Pats. Just hoping that an AFC team will win it because seriously can't stand the thought of the Niners or Giants winnint it all.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
Hostile;4380194 said:
I actually think the Pats are now the team to beat. I was just wanting to kick the hornet's nest with that 49ers 6th.

Don't care who ,JUST NOT NY:bang2:

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
Judas;4380148 said:
JJ built this team around Romo and it sucks. If he's going to keep Romo around, which I would NOT, he needs to build the toughest defense he can build. This is our only chance with Romo at the helm.
Without the 4th-highest rated QB in the NFL, we'd have been about 4-12.

Reaction score
Doomsday101;4380202 said:
I guess the great Rodgers is not that great after all. :laugh2:

He's still without a doubt the best QB in football. Not his fault his recievers kept dropping balls.

Bluestang

Reaction score
Judas;4380148 said:
The Giants pride themselves on bullying folks around. They have a GREAT defense, and an efficient offense. Eli scoots around in the pocket when there's pressure, and just hits his target.

This is something Romo is average at. He doesn't do well with pressure. Some quarterbacks love pressure, others fold like a yard sale lawn chair.

JJ built this team around Romo and it sucks. If he's going to keep Romo around, which I would NOT, he needs to build the toughest defense he can build. This is our only chance with Romo at the helm.

There is a lot of ignorance in this post. Romo is the only reason why this team is able to compete with other teams and win games. Romo had his best statistical season of his career this year and we managed only to be 8-8, out of the playoffs, and third in the division.

It is obvious to me that Romo is clearly not the problem here. If anything he is the only constistency this team will ever have on the offense.

dboy214

Benched
Reaction score
Cowboyz88;4380131 said:
Attitude is overrated.

Again, read it here.
those people who say that have most likely never played sports in their life. they are the same people who have 15 fantasy football teams but couldn't tell you what a tampa 2 defense is.