Giants vs. Packers game thread (Packers Blown Out @ Home)

StylisticS

Reaction score
Wow. Good job refs. Now were going to hear troy and joe cry about it for the next ten minutes.

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
Giants just got robbed. I hate them and they've played dirty enough with no calls, so, **** 'em.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
OK, looked like he was down to me but in superslow, it looked like a fumble...bang bang call....not enough clear evidence I guess to over turnover the downed original call

SWG9

Reaction score
Alweezy;4379316 said:
The refs just blew this call on purpose to save the pack a challenge. That doesnt sit well with me.

Really? It sits great with me, screw the stupid Giants.

Can you imagine what would happen on CowboysZone if this happened to Dallas? There would be a 67 page thread about an international conspiracy against the Cowboys by halftime.

loublue22

Reaction score
If that had happened to us I might have put a hole in my wall. Giants get screwed there.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I was about to say that GB is playing into the Giants hands, but can't believe they didn't call that a FUmble. I Hate the Giants but that was a awful call Refs must want GB to win

Pentagruel

Reaction score
That was an obvious fumble. I don't like the giants but that is terrible officiating.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
5Stars;4379333 said:
Check again...

:laugh2:

Oh, it was a fumble. Of course, if the Giants had been the Cowboys, posters would be claiming the fix is in. :laugh2:

newlander

Reaction score
I smell a TD coming.........and I will say this: GB can't abandon the run, they need to feed Grant on early downs...

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Pentagruel;4379345 said:
That was an obvious fumble. I don't like the giants but that is terrible officiating.

I'm still sitting here with my mouth wide open, I can't believe it

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Bluestang;4379336 said:
To you obviously but not the refs.

It was bad call, regardless of the ruling. Clearly a fumble. If the refs thought he was down then I'm confident in saying I know more than those refs do.

yimyammer

Reaction score
SWG9;4379340 said:
Really? It sits great with me, screw the stupid Giants.

Can you imagine what would happen on CowboysZone if this happened to Dallas? There would be a 67 page thread about an international conspiracy against the Cowboys by halftime.

:laugh1:

bracey

Reaction score
It takes a lot for me to feel bad for the Giants, but that was one of the worst calls I've ever seen. An obvious fumble.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Pentagruel;4379345 said:

obvious??? dont think it was that obvious...it was a bang bang call, and you got to see it in super frame by frame slow motion