Giants vs. Packers game thread (Packers Blown Out @ Home)

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
This is the Second Bad call on the Giants against GB the first game the Refs gave GB a TD when it looked like he didn't control it long enough in bounds to be a TD.

bracey

Reaction score
The Quest for Six;4379356 said:
obvious??? dont think it was that obvious...it was a bang bang call, and you got to see it in super frame by frame slow motion

Which is the whole point of replay....on replay it was obvious.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
If you find yourself feeling sorry for the Giants, just remember Brandon Jacobs air-humping the star. It'll clear those feelings right up.

newlander

Reaction score
numnuts23;4379342 said:
That's my thoughts as well.

......his ankles and calves looked POSSIBLY down to me....but it was hard to tell: only thing that saved the pack was the original call on the field

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
The Quest for Six;4379339 said:
OK, looked like he was down to me but in superslow, it looked like a fumble...bang bang call....not enough clear evidence I guess to over turnover the downed original call

only a blind man would agree with that statement

tyke1doe

Reaction score
The Quest for Six;4379339 said:
OK, looked like he was down to me but in superslow, it looked like a fumble...bang bang call....not enough clear evidence I guess to over turnover the downed original call

But that's just it. There was no original call. One ref ruled fumble, the other no fumble. :confused:

bracey

Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;4379361 said:
If you find yourself feeling sorry for the Giants, just remember Brandon Jacobs air-humping the star. It'll clear those feelings right up.

Ahh, thanks. Cleared those strange feelings right up.

SWG9

Reaction score
The Quest for Six;4379356 said:
obvious??? dont think it was that obvious...it was a bang bang call, and you got to see it in super frame by frame slow motion

Yeah, and refs also had the benefits of viewing the same footage in superslow motion.

It was a total screw job...my heart is just bleeding for the Giants right now. :laugh2:

newlander

Reaction score

.......havent' seen that fat bastid much today yet:laugh2:

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score

oh im glad the G men got screwed, but sick of watching biased refs

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
FOX always has Mike Perrerra on deck, how come they haven't even consulted him on this one? :eek:

Bluestang

Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4379353 said:
It was bad call, regardless of the ruling. Clearly a fumble. If the refs thought he was down then I'm confident in saying I know more than those refs do.

LOL...I guess you should go get a job being an NFL zebra now.

Reaction score
:laugh2: @ anyone feeling bad for the Giants. What is wrong with you people? If Eli and Jacobs both suffered a career ending injuries I wouldn't feel for them at all.

SWG9

Reaction score
By the way, this is a 24-10 game for the Packers at halftime. Book it.