Give it a rest, Zeke

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
It doesn't even mean that in that sense lol. You guys spend so much time looking for something to complain about it's kinda weird. James harden and other players do it as well, it's more of a celebratory gesture. We do it all the time playing basketball it just means I'm eating these dudes up. Zeke knows his role and he's a kid cut him some slack.
Oh my..

all of these featured guys have their little gestures..

used to be you could dance after sacks..

not now.

Now it's stuff like this they are allowing and I think it's fine.

Here, let me find Zeke a bowl to go with his spoon.

Crazy comments..really.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I could care less
As long as it doesn't draw a flag I really don't care if a guy celebrates in his own way
If that helps motivate them then let them go
Don't do something stupid that draws a flag and I'm good

Exactly, as long as it is not costing the team 15 yards then I hope he continues to play with the same enthusiasm and I am seeing that rub off on others on this team.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
When he stops getting good yardage, we'll slow down our usage of him.

Maverick84

Reaction score
200.gif

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
lol wow really?

People are crying over this?

Whatever motivates him and his oline and this coaching staff I'm all for, I think some are misconstruing to be some negative look at me thing, and I don't see it that way and I bet no one inside the Org has any issue with it. I have no issues with players showing confidence or Swag as they call it now.

Let him eat! and Keep feeding that boy all the way to the SB :cool:

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
i take it that he is feasting. if feasting equals gashing the defense then keep it up. no harm.

people just like to take the fun out of things. its silly. not everything has to be stuffy and robotic.

erod

Reaction score
Almost as bad as Antonio Brown twearking or every other player signaling a first down.

Oh, good gosh that is disturbing. Somebody needs to tell AB to find something else.

The feed-me thing is getting old across the NFL fast.

Sydla

Reaction score
As a Buckeyes/Cowboys fan, no one loves them some Zeke more than I do. However, in Columbus, Elliott had an irritating habit of giving the "feed me" spooning motion every other time he carried the ball. Never mind that he got "fed" enough to finish second all-time in rushing yards in Buckeyes history in less than 3 seasons. Urban Meyer ignored it, as he tends to do with his star players. Now, Elliott has taken his show to Dallas. Zeke, this is professional football, & you're a rookie. It is not your place to demand touches from the coaching staff. It is your place to take the carries they call for you, make the most of them, & shut up. So, please stop showing up your coaches & fellow RBs with your antics. You've carried the ball 94 times so far this season, more than any other back in the NFL--great backs who have earned their way in this league. Your backup ran for the second most yards in the NFL the four seasons leading up to this one. Show him & your coaches some respect & stop insisting you get every freaking carry on every play.

Yeah, it's going to get old fast. Especially if he does it after pretty much any carry over 5 yards.

DC Cowboy

Reaction score
As a Buckeyes/Cowboys fan, no one loves them some Zeke more than I do. However, in Columbus, Elliott had an irritating habit of giving the "feed me" spooning motion every other time he carried the ball. Never mind that he got "fed" enough to finish second all-time in rushing yards in Buckeyes history in less than 3 seasons. Urban Meyer ignored it, as he tends to do with his star players. Now, Elliott has taken his show to Dallas. Zeke, this is professional football, & you're a rookie. It is not your place to demand touches from the coaching staff. It is your place to take the carries they call for you, make the most of them, & shut up. So, please stop showing up your coaches & fellow RBs with your antics. You've carried the ball 94 times so far this season, more than any other back in the NFL--great backs who have earned their way in this league. Your backup ran for the second most yards in the NFL the four seasons leading up to this one. Show him & your coaches some respect & stop insisting you get every freaking carry on every play.

You do realize he JUST turned 21 and is having the time of his life playing for the Dallas Freaking Cowboys. He is just having fun, R-E-L-A-X. I will take the "feed me" over the tantrums OBJ is throwing any day.

CWR

Reaction score
Lol I highly doubt he is attempting to show up his coaches. More than anything I think he's just clowning and having fun. As far as big time players wanting the ball in thier hands thats the way it should be.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I don't mind the gesturing or excitement.......but the Feed Me thing is so played out

Use chopsticks or something different