Give it a rest, Zeke

jday

Reaction score
Have you ever given thought to going back to the Farmers Branch thing?

It was way more charming and had better resonance with this fan base.

I miss Leghorn Foghorn, as well.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
The perspective that there is no reason to celebrate a first down like that. If youre any good, over youre doing that half a dozen times a game. Youre celebrating doing the your base job responsibility. Im hoping he starts to act like hes been there when hes been there a lot.
Once again that's your perspective. Not his.

superjoe

#1 Risher
Reaction score
Hey, we're winning so I don't care what he does. Feed him more.

Agreed, kid could do a polka after each first down for all I care.
Keep running Zeke, do your thing young man keep churning those yards!

morasp

Reaction score
I don't think Zeke is showing up the coaches or taunting the opposition. I think it motivates him to do the first down and feed me gestures. Anything that helps him keep rolling, I'm all for it. If the other team is mad, that just means we're winning or about to.

Anchors are a common tool used by sports psychologists. They help athletes put themselves in their most productive state. Since he's been doing it since college it's probably pretty powerful for him.

Plankton

Reaction score
giphy.gif

22Hlwd1.gif

Yeah, I'm OK with that.

Craig

Reaction score
Once again that's your perspective. Not his.
My bad. I thought you genuinely asking me to clarify my position, given that the purpose of this form is discussion. If i had known that your only contribution was to be "you dont control other people's minds" i would have never engaged you. I take responsibility for this mistake and promise that i wont do it again.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
My bad. I thought you genuinely asking me to clarify my position, given that the purpose of this form is discussion. If i had known that your only contribution was to be "you dont control other people's minds" i would have never engaged you. I take responsibility for this mistake and promise that i wont do it again.
Lol. Thanks for the laugh.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As a Buckeyes/Cowboys fan, no one loves them some Zeke more than I do. However, in Columbus, Elliott had an irritating habit of giving the "feed me" spooning motion every other time he carried the ball. Never mind that he got "fed" enough to finish second all-time in rushing yards in Buckeyes history in less than 3 seasons. Urban Meyer ignored it, as he tends to do with his star players. Now, Elliott has taken his show to Dallas. Zeke, this is professional football, & you're a rookie. It is not your place to demand touches from the coaching staff. It is your place to take the carries they call for you, make the most of them, & shut up. So, please stop showing up your coaches & fellow RBs with your antics. You've carried the ball 94 times so far this season, more than any other back in the NFL--great backs who have earned their way in this league. Your backup ran for the second most yards in the NFL the four seasons leading up to this one. Show him & your coaches some respect & stop insisting you get every freaking carry on every play.
It's a minimal issue at most. Much better than being a complete moron and disgrace like Dez.