Give it up for Jason Garrett

ShiningStar

Reaction score
I gave him credit for the last two wins. I didnt think he could pull it out today but he did. 2 good wins.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Against SF and a beat up Washington team...let's see what he does next

against SAn Fran we were dominant, thats what you need to do. you cant pick who you face. They played a great game and was all over them. Commanders are like the Giants against us, records mean nothing. We dominated after a fumble, and we did really good consder the conditions. Excellent games by Dallas and Garrett.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
He's been showing more balls by going for it on 4th down more often in the last few games.....I'll give him that!!!

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Give it up for Jason Garrett.
Garrett is 10-5 against Washington. Won the last 5 there. How many coaches have done that against a division rival? In their house?
Plus he doesn't wear a hat in the pouring rain. How tough is that?
Getting tired of all the complainers constant crying about him in game threads.
Big win. Skins are done.

Lol. Serious?

Cowboy89

Reaction score
I'll give him credit after he outcoaches Belichick and wins the SB.

CODE_BLUE56

Reaction score
If we had lost to either SF or Washington(without their whole O line basically), I think we'd be in trouble. We've played well though, no doubt.

bandfan

Reaction score
Some of our fans are invested in failure. Their worst nightmare is that JG actually wins something.

I hope he does, because I don't trust Jerrah to hire someone better. He'd probably bring in someone like Tommy Tuberville.
You could have said anyone but CTT. Please Lord never do that to us.....

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
If you look at Garrett's weathered and calloused hands you would think "now there's a man that knows a hard days work..." Nope. They're just chap from slappin' behinds.