Give LVE some Love

shabazz

Reaction score
There was the one guy who had several anti LVE posts.

He seemed like an okay guy when I responded to his posts but he was hyper critical of LVEs performance.

I know him. He’s crazy about Cox and doesn’t care who knows it. I respect a man who decides that Cox is the way to go. Personally, I don’t think it’s the best choice but we should be open to somebody who prefers Cox over the alternatives.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Good point. I thought that you were one of the guys that preferred Cox. Not my choice, but to each his own
I mean I like Cox as well I just understand what LVE offers. Linebacker in 2022 are going to be late at times .......people want him to be flawless.

Beaker42

Reaction score
What linebackers do you watch that aren’t late at times? I’m not even a fan of the guy but to knock him after today is silly.
It’s not just “one game.” Watch him. Stevie Wonder diagnoses plays and hits the hole faster than LVE.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It’s not just “one game.” Watch him. Stevie Wonder diagnoses plays and hits the hole faster than LVE.
Once again, what linebacker play are you looking for? What type of linebacker do you think he should be playing up to par with?

AKATheRake

Reaction score
LVE was fine. Saw him lined up one on one against a RB in pass coverage on one play and thought the worst was about to happen, but it didn't.

He did play that well covering Henderson deep on the right. It's the collisions, not his thing anymore. He also almost had a sack coming down the middle.

This was his best game of the year but he needs to lay wood at MLB. He is calling the defense.

AyeAtey

Reaction score
Who did he run down in coverage on the sideline? Didn’t know LVE had that speed still in him. Props.
#27 Henderson, split wide, one on one. LVE was there step for step.

Don't think that's a good matchup long term though.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Any player that doesn't show the "Jerry Jones Flash", is considered a bust on this team. LVE, is doing fine.

Meanwhile, Turpin sits on the sidelines with all of that speed and they still haven't figured out how to utilize him.

Joseph, who seems to be taking over Goodwin's place as the best ST player; is having a good year and some swear that he is a bust.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
Lve absolute bum. Jaylon Smith with Giants looked better today. He will be gone next year. Dead weight. The rest of the D is carrying wolfboy. Always late to the party.

jrumann59

Reaction score
You the type of guy who wants an all pro at every position? Or the type who doesn’t think you need any experienced guys? Who do want? Damone might be that guy, but he’s unproven. Until then, LVE has had super solid year.
This Madden Football, don't you know you can have 25 pro bowlers on a team if done right....:p:D

jrumann59

Reaction score
I think those who hate on LVE do it for one reason only.
He's white. Those same people were hating on Jeff Heath too.
A lot of criticism on LVE is justified but like with so many other players fans think Player A is better than he is, or Player B is worse than he is and in reality the players in question are are average to above average NFL players, NFL is full of average and slightly above average players many make a long career from it. Prime Example Jeff George, back in the day George had all the tools and $0.05 head and was out classed by many QBs without the talent.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
When a defense is holding teams to under 19 points a game calling a player on that unit a weak link does not hold much water. LVE is slow yet had great coverage on Ackers down the field, made plays in the run defense but more important he was not breaking assignment he was where he was supposed to be and doing his job like the rest of the unit.

Rayman70

Reaction score
He had a nice game. He isn't fast, but he does finish his tackles. When he gets ya he brings u down. I am starting to warm up to him again.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Too slow. Need upgrade next year.

They could be already on the team. I have not read through all the posts yet, maybe someone posted it.

Jabril Cox, but apparently he can't get on the field to replace him yet.

Damone Clark could be the player once he is ready to go. But it will not be this year most likely. Maybe he gets some snaps later on.

However, I really do not have any issues with LVE. But they could upgrade for sure. It is the same crowd that cries wolf about some players, and others follow along.