Give LVE some Love

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Defense gives up 10 points in victory over SB Champions in their house.
"Fan" decides to crap on win by calling out one defensive player.
One guy gave up 129 yards on 2 plays, but that guy gets a pass.
Nope, "fan" decides to go after the player with neck surgery by
repeatedly calling him a bum... smh
I call it Clueless Buffoonery.

glimmerman

Reaction score
He just missed a sack. The qb stepped up and slipped it. But held him up long enough for others to get him down..

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
He’s always there to clean up after a 10 yard run or completion.

I was sorta hoping Cox would push him this season but he hasn’t developed either.

quickccc

Reaction score
The upgrades are already on the roster. Cox or Clark will take over at some point.

Ok, then please let me know when Jabril Cox finally see significant role besides special teams ,..Only now has the team activated him over Harper
and He's still behind JAG Luke Gifford.

Is Cox that much of a slow learner, ? .. or is there an unknown lingering injury about him that's not been reported ?

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
He is doing his part. This is likely his last year here, but I can't fault the guy for how he has played for most of this season. He is giving us some good ball, but he has never been the same after the injury. Who knows how things would have turned out if he had never gone through the neck stuff.
Injuries are an unfortunite part of the game.
He has never been the same since the neck injury.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dude balled today. He was around a lot of plays.

He's a solid part and core of this defense

mr Staubacher---- was watching film someone put up just covering LVE.....if you watch he gets himself into position "then hesitates" so instead of stuffing the play he is making tackles 6-9 yards down field.....dont hate

LVE but i think "his neck injury scare" subconciously is effecting his reaction time?....but it could be somethng else.....it aint easy being a linebacker in NFL especially when LVE has to compete with the

LION-backer Parsons?....but i dont disagree with your sentiment...dont cut LVE

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
mr Staubacher---- was watching film someone put up just covering LVE.....if you watch he gets himself into position "then hesitates" so instead of stuffing the play he is making tackles 6-9 yards down field.....dont hate

LVE but i think "his neck injury scare" subconciously is effecting his reaction time?....but it could be somethng else.....it aint easy being a linebacker in NFL especially when LVE has to compete with the

LION-backer Parsons?....but i dont disagree with your sentiment...dont cut LVE
He's getting in position to prevent a big play, rather than get close to the LoS and have the ball carrier go by with nothing between him and the end zone.