Give me your W/L Record Prediction as of today (4/2/14)

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
I can't believe people are predicting records before the freakin draft and are judging the schedule based on last year. Imbeciles.

Proximo

Reaction score
I'm curious how people have us losing to STL after we blew their doors clean off and they haven't improved.

I'm sorry friend, I think you're confused. Around these parts it's understood and accepted that every other team in the league will improve during the offseason except the Cowboys. We cannot expect our young players to be any better next year than they were last year, since we have the worst GM in the universe and draft so poorly. Those players will either stay the same or regress. As for our vets? Old and declining. Take whatever they did last year and build a huge drop off into your expectations.

Oh, and we also have the worst head coach in the league.

Now, as for the Rams? Well, they have a real head coach; a tough, gritty, proven winner. The players over there in St Louis actually respect him. Add in the fact that they've had a boatload of high draft picks the past few years (that are sure to pan out, by the way) to go with their young franchise QB and you'd realize why they're gonna mop the floor with us next year.

End sarcasm.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I can't believe people are predicting records before the freakin draft and are judging the schedule based on last year. Imbeciles.

It's the offseason. If it means nothing then don't see the need to get worked up over it. And I agree. It means nothing.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Welcome to the offseason where we are not very active in FA. It happens like clockwork.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Going to say: 8-8. If we nail 4 of our 11 picks, I'll bump it up to 10-6.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
8-8 after starting 8-5. We have a chance to win the division on the final Sunday night but Romo throws a late INT after the defence gives up a 35 point lead. Romo is blamed, Garrett smiles and says Romo audibled out of his play and extremecowboyszone.com explodes in a fiery ball.

You forgot to add that Jerry gives Jason an extension.

Section446

Reaction score
6-10.
Home:

New York Giants W

Philadelphia L

Washington W

Arizona L

San Francisco L

Houston W

Indianapolis L

New Orleans L

Road:

New York Giants L

Philadelphia L

Washington W

St. Louis L

Seattle L

Jacksonville W

Tennessee W

Chicago L

mrmojo

Reaction score
Romo stays healthy 8-8....9-7....he doesnt then 6 wins tops.

bark

Reaction score
I know better but I'm wading into this murky water anyway. Put me down in the 5-6-7 win category

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
Dez better has a monster year. If yes, than I can see 9 to 10 wins, otherwise 5 to 6. The truth normally is right in the middle...so 8-8 again.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
too early or never too early for a little of this, I'll go along with it. My prediction last year was 8-8 until they prove me wrong. Started out this year like that too. But with all the injuries the past 2 years and still 8-8 with a chance at winning the division, and with a tougher schedule this year at first glance, but is it really that much tougher. Some teams can be completely different than we thought.
Look at KC last year, everyone had that as a win, or most did. I told my friend KC was much better than their record from 2012.
We went 5-1 in the division last year, and I don't see a big improvement from any of the NFC East teams from FA. But at this point I always split these games. So I'll base my guesses on we have a very good draft, and players stay healthy, not prediction on the state of the team now.

Home
New York Giants W
Philadelphia W
Washington W
Arizona W
San Francisco L
Houston W
Indianapolis W
New Orleans L

Road
New York Giants L
Philadelphia L
Washington L
St. Louis W
Seattle L
Jacksonville W
Tennessee W
Chicago L

9-7

We know the NFC West is a tough division, but the AFC South is not. But the Colts could beat us making us 8-8.

Star Guard_31

Reaction score
Pre-draft: 4-12 with wins against Houston, St. Louis, Jacksonville, and Tennessee. The reality is every team in the NFC East appears to have gotten better.

I reserve the right to change this prediction after the draft.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
HOME:

New York Giants W

Philadelphia L

Washington W

Arizona W

San Francisco L

Houston L

Indianapolis L

New Orleans L

Road:

New York Giants L

Philadelphia L

Washington L

St. Louis L

Seattle L

Jacksonville W

Tennessee W

Chicago L

- Hate to be pessimistic. But my prediction is 4-12. I feel that these days its better to be a pessimist about this team. That way disappointment is not as harsh and painful.