Glenn "Stretch" very concerned with Dak accuracy

Scotman

Reaction score
They gave me two days worth when I had mine removed. Taken as directed I felt great and alert.
Gosh, not me.I had it done on a Friday. Was waiting on them Monday morning when they got to work. Worst pain I've ever been in. Impacted...both sides. Took almost a month before I was whole.

keysersoze

Reaction score
I've never, in my life, seen a quarterback have every single frickin' incomplete pass he throws put under the microscope as much as Dak.

Did Dak play well enough to win? Did the Cowboys win? If the answers to both of those questions are "yes", than what the heck is all the fuss about?

Okay, see you guys.
Yea. I agree. This BS is mind boggling. What is the purpose in it?

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
What about the passes that were truly perfectly placed? I get he's off on some, but the whole accuracy thing is blown up.
Yeah! Let’s not talk about the perfect throw to Cooper right in stride on 3rd and 11 for a 45 yard TD! Dak haters/dislikers will ALWAYS find something negative to say no matter how we’ll he plays. Earlier in the year he had a perfect QB rating. The haters were still out there, just not quite as vocal.

zerofill

Reaction score
Williams is about to get a PED suspension probably lol... pressured into PEDs

Frozen700

Reaction score
I've been saying this, but fans say I'm a hater

Meanwhile........

At a local gas station, Dak was spotted. He was approached by a guy sporting a Giants Jersey. The guy told Dak he sucked and couldn't even hit a barn door. At this point Dak became enraged, eyes bloodshot red.

He told the guy "oh yeah? Watch this" he picked up a football out of the back of his car, and attempted to throw a dart at the gas station door, at that point his pass/ throw sailed and it struck a nearby customer in the head. The man said " You stupid idiot, why would you do that???"

Dak responded "I was trying to hit the door, my bad bro" ..... The Giants fan was laughing, which made Dak more frustrated. So he took another ball and attempted to hit the door, only this time he hit a police car that was parked a few feet from the door.

The cop came out and said " hey what idiot hit my car?" .... The Giants fan laughing hysterically pointed at Dak.

At this point Dak jumped in his car, furious, punching the steering wheel and banging his head. He then eventually drove off after 5 mins while the Giants fan was still on the floor laughing.

Dak drove off and screamed, "I don't care I'm still going to get paid"

Even the cop came out the car laughing.

Dak is such a Jerk

uUu9hwp.png

#DontpayDak

keysersoze

Reaction score
Yeah! Let’s not talk about the perfect throw to Cooper right in stride on 3rd and 11 for a 45 yard TD! Dak haters/dislikers will ALWAYS find something negative to say no matter how we’ll he plays. Earlier in the year he had a perfect QB rating. The haters were still out there, just not quite as vocal.
Yessir!!! You are correct. But I get benched for exposing the AGENDA here. SMDH :facepalm:

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I find it funny, not ha ha funny, that so many people take what some of these "talking heads" say as gospel who have never played the game but are self proclaimed experts on the sport. I will say that if there is a player that a person dislikes or hates they gobble up whatever these talking heads say because it agrees with their hatred.
Youre not making sense as many of the Dakaholics use the same stats and talking heads that have their pov to hype Smith Jr.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Considering they dont know theyre being filmed as these are done from a ways away how would he be throwing him under the bus? Thats just the two of them talking about what happened.

What are you talking about? What does "being filmed" have to do with this discussion? I don't get it.

You don't think that Jerry and Stephen are going to go to Dak and ask him what he thinks about a long term contract extension for Cooper? That's definitely going to happen.

CPanther95

Reaction score
I don't know whether to respect his opinion until I find out if he gave himself his own nickname.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Youre not making sense as many of the Dakaholics use the same stats and talking heads that have their pov to hype Smith Jr.

I don't use what people that never played the game say as a major reason for anything. I don't give them any credence. Stats are another thing, they are numbers used in formulas, the same formulas used for every player.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I don't use what people that never played the game say as a major reason for anything. I don't give them any credence. Stats are another thing, they are numbers used in formulas, the same formulas used for every player.
What you really mean to say is you look for ways to discredit those who don't parrot your pov. I guess using your stupid logic you wouldn't use Belicheck because he didn't play the game? Yeah sound logic right there. Stats are bs that can be used any ole way and don't take in other factors. They're also used by people trying to prove their junk online arguments because they can't explain otherwise their point. The same formula for every player doesn't even make sense because does every player play the exact same situation where your formula would make sense?

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Sometimes, its about the timing of stats and when players come up big. You can't argue with Daks numbers overall. But, his slow starts have been an issue. Going down 21-0 to GB and 21-3 to the NYJ............he played well only after the team got in a hole it couldn't get out of. Same thing happened in NY on Monday. He was pretty bad most of the first half. Thank god the Giants are a bad team and allowed us back in the game. Same thing in the Ram playoff game........he finally started moving the offense only after the game was out of reach. It happens too often.

I'm looking for a 60 minute performances. Thats what is going to be required if this team somehow makes the playoffs............and thats the true measuring stick of any QB or Romo would be a first ballot HOFer.

Eightneight

Reaction score
And the bullet he threw to Cooper for the TD? Bad throw too? Give it a rest please. Dak is a damn good QB. The kid wins a lot of games. I think some you guys expect Tom Brady like performance every game. Dak is Dak. A winner and a good QB. It's not always pretty but the kid gets the job done. He is more clutch than any QB we've had since aikman. He is the least of this teams' problems.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
What you really mean to say is you look for ways to discredit those who don't parrot your pov. I guess using your stupid logic you wouldn't use Belicheck because he didn't play the game? Yeah sound logic right there. Stats are bs that can be used any ole way and don't take in other factors. They're also used by people trying to prove their junk online arguments because they can't explain otherwise their point. The same formula for every player doesn't even make sense because does every player play the exact same situation where your formula would make sense?

Oh I see you put more into subjective opinions over actual stats. Even a grade school kid understands that when I said the same formula is used for all players that it refers to all players in any given category are graded on the same formula. Again grade school kids understand when I referred to those who never played the game it was those that never played or coached in the game. But I guess EVERYTHING has to be spelled out in very short words for you to get it. Where as I didn't specify the NFL when talking about the talking heads that never played (or coached) Belichick did play in college and his very long career and experience coaching in the NFL. So tell me stats like number of attempts passing or rushing and the number of completions or yards gain rushing doesn't tell what? Or how about the number of sacks a defensive player has doesn't tell us what? How about the number of receptions a receiver has for how many yards what does that not tell us. People that discard stats do so because it is so easy to prove their subjective opinions wrong.

CWR

Reaction score
I've been saying this, but fans say I'm a hater

Meanwhile........

At a local gas station, Dak was spotted. He was approached by a guy sporting a Giants Jersey. The guy told Dak he sucked and couldn't even hit a barn door. At this point Dak became enraged, eyes bloodshot red.

He told the guy "oh yeah? Watch this" he picked up a football out of the back of his car, and attempted to throw a dart at the gas station door, at that point his pass/ throw sailed and it struck a nearby customer in the head. The man said " You stupid idiot, why would you do that???"

Dak responded "I was trying to hit the door, my bad bro" ..... The Giants fan was laughing, which made Dak more frustrated. So he took another ball and attempted to hit the door, only this time he hit a police car that was parked a few feet from the door.

The cop came out and said " hey what idiot hit my car?" .... The Giants fan laughing hysterically pointed at Dak.

At this point Dak jumped in his car, furious, punching the steering wheel and banging his head. He then eventually drove off after 5 mins while the Giants fan was still on the floor laughing.

Dak drove off and screamed, "I don't care I'm still going to get paid"

Even the cop came out the car laughing.

Dak is such a Jerk

uUu9hwp.png

#DontpayDak

Why did he sit around for 5 minutes while they laughed at him? Why not drive off after his hissy fit? Your story sucks. Do better.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Eye test tells me dak was fine last night. The first throw i did think he saw the safety i just think he made a poor decision to try and still throw that ball.

Every quarterback misses deep throws, every quarterback throws interceptions. Russell wilson who's the leading mvp candidate threw terrible one against the ravens a couple weeks ago. Ravens won because of it. Tom Brady did the same last week heaving a ball into coverage.

BTW both the jarwin TD and the gallop TD were improvised by dak. The jarwin one by daks pocket presence and mobility. The gallop one evidently our entire team was confused on the play.

uvaballa

Reaction score
All QB's miss throws every game. I'm not worried about missed throws, I want him to keep the turnovers down especially in the second half of game. Do that and they will be just fine.

keysersoze

Reaction score
Sometimes, its about the timing of stats and when players come up big. You can't argue with Daks numbers overall. But, his slow starts have been an issue. Going down 21-0 to GB and 21-3 to the NYJ............he played well only after the team got in a hole it couldn't get out of. Same thing happened in NY on Monday. He was pretty bad most of the first half. Thank god the Giants are a bad team and allowed us back in the game. Same thing in the Ram playoff game........he finally started moving the offense only after the game was out of reach. It happens too often.

I'm looking for a 60 minute performances. Thats what is going to be required if this team somehow makes the playoffs............and thats the true measuring stick of any QB or Romo would be a first ballot HOFer.
Ummmm excuse me. But don’t you think coaching and schematics play a huge role in the slow starts? Just another outlook on things. :facepalm: