Glenn "Stretch" very concerned with Dak accuracy

cern

Reaction score
You can always count on death, taxes, and Dak slobberers thinking that completion percentage equals accuracy...
Puked pablum. All that matters is wins. We won. You can always count on nonsensical posts as well.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Bethea also said when you stack the run against dak he audibles to slants a bunch of times. He knew it was coming.

Hopefully, that's something we correct then. Cannot afford to be predictable with your audibles or this ends up happening.

keysersoze

Reaction score
I missed his interception walking to my seats so I have no input on that one. He missed(overthrew) two wide open tds. You need to make those passes.
Name one quarterback who never misses deep throws? Those types of throws are the least completed ones. By each and every quarterback!!!!

Ken

Reaction score
Highlights from Podcast:

* Dak feet & accuracy were not good. Missing alot of throws on field. Not seeing safety on 1st throw of game is a concern. Thinks contract situation has to be effecting him because he is not playing clean games.

* Connor Williams is improving each week.

* WR edge blocking is big part of running game success.

* Strength of team is running game & OL.

* Dallas didn't miss beat when Health left game due to injury. Thompson played physical.

* Byron Jones lacks the ball skills necessary to make play on ball.

* DL was dominant.
I mean, i get he didn't play well...even I said that.

I also see him being a little loose and free with his mechanics making more and more sidearm throws but I find it to be extremely accurate for him and it is the biggest difference in his game.

So not sure what he is saying...

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
From OP:
"Thinks contract situation has to be effecting him because he is not playing clean games."

Imagine how high his completion percentage would be if he were playing clean games.
Well he pretty much had a clean pocket, I don't recall him being sacked last night, which is a good thing, learning to get rid of it instead of holding onto the ball too long.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Good gawd.

Lol

I’m not saying Dak had a great game. It was a solid game overall. Started out rough but Progressively played better and finished very strong.

saying he was “all over the place” really isn’t an accurate description at all.

cern

Reaction score
I mean, i get he didn't play well...even I said that.

I also see him being a little loose and free with his mechanics making more and more sidearm throws but I find it to be extremely accurate for him and it is the biggest difference in his game.

So not sure what he is saying...
Ever watched mahomes and Lamar jackson? They throw side armed, underhanded and from all angles. You're correct when you say dak's doing some of this now. Completions and wins are all that count.

Ken

Reaction score
Ever watched mahomes and Lamar jackson? They throw side armed, underhanded and from all angles. You're correct when you say dak's doing some of this now. Completions and wins are all that count.
Yes, but this is abnormal for Dak. I think it helps him get rid of the ball faster and make off balance throws. He did not have this ability in previous seasons.

Trueboysfan

Reaction score
I'll take these stats...minus the ints
Stats among starting QBs this year
Yards gross no 8
Pass yrds net no 6
Tds no 7
Ints no 4 (not good no 4)
Comp % no 5
Times sacked no 32 (good thing)
Yrds per pass no 3
Qb rating no 8

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
I watched it. That whole my fault stuff, no. WRs, if they are any good at all, always take the blame. For what it's worth, so do QBs. How do you rush a route? He was wide open, ran a great route and the ball was behind him. How do you rush that route? We don't run a timing offense in Dallas. Our QB reads the defense and makes a pre snap read. He then throws to the open guy. Yeah, I don't believe that for a second but whatever.

Well then youre not being realistic. I gave you two examples that bring us fans into the play with context. You just refuse to accept it. Cooper isnt just going to take blame just to take it. He showed this last yr vs the eagles when he basically said on camera that all the coaches were calling were slant routes and he went to dak and said they needed to change it up.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I've never, in my life, seen a quarterback have every single frickin' incomplete pass he throws put under the microscope as much as Dak.

Did Dak play well enough to win? Did the Cowboys win? If the answers to both of those questions are "yes", than what the heck is all the fuss about?

Okay, see you guys.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Well then youre not being realistic. I gave you two examples that bring us fans into the play with context. You just refuse to accept it. Cooper isnt just going to take blame just to take it. He showed this last yr vs the eagles when he basically said on camera that all the coaches were calling were slant routes and he went to dak and said they needed to change it up.

Really? What's he gonna do in a contract year, throw the starting QB under the bus? Come on, believe what you want but don't try and sell me on it. I'm not buying Brother.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Really? What's he gonna do in a contract year, throw the starting QB under the bus? Come on, believe what you want but don't try and sell me on it. I'm not buying Brother.

Considering they dont know theyre being filmed as these are done from a ways away how would he be throwing him under the bus? Thats just the two of them talking about what happened.