GM Jerry Jones heard your concerns, hard at work tonight

TwentyOne

Reaction score
jPKJZxa.jpg

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
So in all seriousness, he basically laid it out there. They’re going to resign Coop, Dak and Tank this off season and continue to build through the draft.

I guess we can stop holding our breath waiting for a big free agent signing.

So Jerry said Dak, Coop, and DLaw are all getting paid. Gee, I think he left somebody out.
Zeke be like, "what the hell".:laugh:

Zeke dont realize that little Stevie's analytics say you never give RBs big deals, that is why DeMarco was told to pound sand.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Used to at least be a great owner, though, in the sense that he would pay what it took to secure the players he wanted. GM Jerry has killed owner Jerry.

That is little Stevie that has closed the purse.

That little tight arse doesn't want to spend any of his inheritance, so he prefers the money ball method of draft picks and dirt cheap FAs.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Used to love that man, now I can't stand to look at his smug face, the worst GM in the history of the NFL
He is an oxymoron.

Horrible GM.

Greatest owner in sports.

I would love to be his mirror in the morning and listen to his conversations with himself while shaving.

Got to be a riot.

:flagwave:

Hadenough

Reaction score
If Jerry was really serious about winning another SB he would do two things. Hire Sean Payton after the 2019 season and do whatever it takes to draft Trevor Lawrence. Dallas would get a real franchise QB on a rookie contract for 4 years and could continue to build the team around him. They would have to probably give up 3 #1 draft picks but they could bring in big name FAs to cover that since they would save so much money on cap space.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Christ...this is actually a top fight and has the makings of marking an era in boxing for today's fight game. This should prove to be a Donnie brook with a boxer moving up two weight classes just to set it up.

Want to just wet one's diapers to try and insult Jerry here, is classless as well as real ignorant about the fight game. This one should be an era marker...for the record here.

Jerry is serious about his venue in this...and he reflects a real perspective as to his view of sports. Give Jerry credit, or just shut up on this one.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The 'worst GM in the history of the NFL' has the most wins over the past 20 years. How does that happen?
I know it hasn't translated into many playoff wins and super bowls, but still, you may not like him but he is a really good owner and a good GM.

As long as you "know it hasn't translated into many playoff wins and Super Bowls".

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Jerry needs to be put out to pasture. He’s no longer effective other than trying to promote a direction.

But this has always been Jerry. Since he bought the franchise 30 years ago. Nothing has changed. He's a damn good businessman and salesman to the masses.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Christ...this is actually a top fight and has the makings of marking an era in boxing for today's fight game. This should prove to be a Donnie brook with a boxer moving up two weight classes just to set it up.

Want to just wet one's diapers to try and insult Jerry here, is classless as well as real ignorant about the fight game. This one should be an era marker...for the record here.

Jerry is serious about his venue in this...and he reflects a real perspective as to his view of sports. Give Jerry credit, or just shut up on this one.
Tarps off!