Gmoat

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
The Realist;3274363 said:
Robert Johson has no range and compares to Ken Hamlin.

Now I've heard it all.

I didn't say no range

I said limited

sorry guys, the dude is average, you aren't unearthing crap

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3274003 said:
although everyone is high on Robert Johnson, I am not, he's Ken Hamlin part 2, a slow safety with limited range

no thanks

Wrong, watch him for yourself but beyond that, you took one negative snip from the CBS scouting report and ran with it while ignoring all the positive aspects of his game.

We can all play that game. Tell me who your favorite player is in this draft, your cant miss prospect and give me 2 minutes.

Something tells me you spend more time "not liking" him because everyone else does then spending time attempting to draw your own conclusion which is very easy to do in todays Internet driven world.

You dont pick off 13 passes over 37 games with out having some ball skills which ranks among the top 3 for any defensive back in this draft. His INT a game is .46 which is tied for 11th in the nation. Dont question his level of competition either, 3 of his 13 picks have come in Bowl Games (2 vs Alabama in the Sugar Bowl) and (1 vs California) and has shown up biggest against top notch competition.

I'm not saying you have to like the guy but make a better effort to make a valid argument about his ball skills and then admit you have never seen him play and post a report that quotes attributes such as,:

Takes proper angles on receivers coming over the middle or track down backs from behind
Good range in the back half due to his length and straight-line speed
Then label him as slow and the analysis that you posted as defense credits his straight line speed for allowing him to make plays on the back half.

The Realist

Reaction score
SDogo;3274932 said:
Wrong, watch him for yourself but beyond that, you took one negative snip from the CBS scouting report and ran with it while ignoring all the positive aspects of his game.

We can all play that game. Tell me who your favorite player is in this draft, your cant miss prospect and give me 2 minutes.

Something tells me you spend more time "not liking" him because everyone else does then spending time attempting to draw your own conclusion which is very easy to do in todays Internet driven world.

You dont pick off 13 passes over 37 games with out having some ball skills which ranks among the top 3 for any defensive back in this draft. His INT a game is .46 which is tied for 11th in the nation. Dont question his level of competition either, 3 of his 13 picks have come in Bowl Games (2 vs Alabama in the Sugar Bowl) and (1 vs California) and has shown up biggest against top notch competition.

I'm not saying you have to like the guy but make a better effort to make a valid argument about his ball skills and then admit you have never seen him play and post a report that quotes attributes such as,:

Then label him as slow and the analysis that you posted as defense credits his straight line speed for allowing him to make plays on the back half.

Thank you for typing all that out cuz I didn't feel like doing it.

Dude is a big time playmaker and can run as well as any S in this draft not named Berry or Thomas.

Had big games vs big opponents.

Not sometimes, but always.

Picks vs TCU and BYU last year.

Big game vs UCLA this year.

Dude can flat out run.......ran 200, 400 and did triple jump at JUCO level.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
yes, you guys are right

Robert Johnson is the greatest

you unearthed a great gem

NOT

I...

[youtube]kE2fwd9RQgg&feature=related[/youtube] all over your opinion

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3274938 said:
yes, you guys are right

Robert Johnson is the greatest

you unearthed a great gem

Stop. He had 13 picks. Very anti-Hamlin. That was a horrible comparison.

SDogo

Reaction score
The Realist;3274936 said:
Thank you for typing all that out cuz I didn't feel like doing it.

Dude is a big time playmaker and can run as well as any S in this draft not named Berry or Thomas.

Had big games vs big opponents.

Not sometimes, but always.

Picks vs TCU and BYU last year.

Big game vs UCLA this year.

Dude can flat out run.......ran 200, 400 and did triple jump at JUCO level.

Statistically Earl Thomas averages .57 INT/game while recording 10 over 27 games and Berry averaged .36 INT/game and recorded 14 over 38 games.

Yes, anyone would take Thomas or Berry over Johnson but young man has potential and if you miss out on either Berry or Thomas your not getting a slouch in Johnson.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
SDogo;3274941 said:
Statistically Earl Thomas averages .57 INT/game while recording 10 over 27 games and Berry averaged .36 INT/game and recorded 14 over 38 games.

Yes, anyone would take Thomas or Berry over Johnson but young man has potential and if you miss out on either Berry or Thomas your not getting a slouch in Johnson.

yes

you are

SDogo

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3274942 said:
yes

you are

Based on your exhausting research I'm sure.

Twice in one week I have found that you make yourself a simple victim of lack of knowledge and willingness to do a little research or know anything about the subject you expect everyone to bow down to your opinions about.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
The Realist;3274945 said:
Give us something.......how about some logic, observations, sources.

Why the unfounded hate?

I already gave you guys something

we don't need a person who just patrols the deep-half, we already have someone who does that

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
SDogo;3274947 said:
Based on your exhausting research I'm sure.

Twice in one week I have found that you make yourself a simple victim of lack of knowledge and willingness to do a little research or know anything about the subject you expect everyone to bow down to your opinions about.

I'm simply not impressed

I don't give a **** what you think

I didn't ask you to reply

SDogo

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3274953 said:
nope, just sick of you wannabe scouts trying to unearth "gems"

lmao............the irony of this statement.

"Where ignorance is bliss, 'tis folly to be wise."

SDogo

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3274955 said:
I'm simply not impressed

I don't give a **** what you think

I didn't ask you to reply

I did not ask your permission either........thanks and bye.