Bob Sacamano;3274959 said:
yeah, **** off

lmao :lmao:

808%20How%20to%20Make%20Giant%20Puppets%20DVD%20lrg.jpg

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
The Realist;3274969 said:
And your still bent out of shape about what he did to your sister.

:laugh2:all this because I don't like Robert Johnson as a prospect?

looks like my sister isn't the only he boned

Reaction score
Bob just stop buddy..I told you from before your going to take some heat for that one, you're just sounding more and more clueless the more you post.

btw SDogo is that your updated Mock in your sig ?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
AustnIsMySaviour;3274975 said:
Bob just stop buddy..I told you from before your going to take some heat for that one, you're just sounding more and more clueless the more you post.
:lmao2:
man, how on Earth is Robert Johnson ranked so low??? it's a travesty!

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
AustnIsMySaviour;3274975 said:
btw SDogo is that your updated Mock in your sig ?

I'm not so sure it's a mock as much as it is a Wish List at this point. I kind of keep that updated in between posting my actual mocks. lol

Reaction score
SDogo;3274980 said:
I'm not so sure it's a mock as much as it is a Wish List at this point. I kind of keep that updated in between posting my actual mocks. lol

lol well it looks pretty legit..especially 2 and 6

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
SDogo;3274980 said:

If we get your first 3 picks, I dont give a **** what we do the rest of the draft.

Dexter ftw!!!!!!!

SDogo

Reaction score
AustnIsMySaviour;3274982 said:
lol well it looks pretty legit..especially 2 and 6

2 and 6 are going to become staples of my future mocks although I'm not sure how long McCluster will be a viable option unless we trade up in round 2 or reach in round 1.

SDogo

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;3274983 said:
If we get your first 3 picks, I dont give a **** what we do the rest of the draft.

Dexter ftw!!!!!!!

I love me some Earl Thomas but I'm worried he wont be around and the idea of Brandon Spikes is starting to really grow on me. I was not sold on Javier at first but took some time to really learn more about him and watch a few Alabama games other then the handful I saw and well.........I'm sold

The Realist

Reaction score
SDogo;3274991 said:
I love me some Earl Thomas but I'm worried he wont be around and the idea of Brandon Spikes is starting to really grow on me. I was not sold on Javier at first but took some time to really learn more about him and watch a few Alabama games other then the handful I saw and well.........I'm sold

What a novel approach to forming an opinion on a player.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
SDogo;3274991 said:

Ya, Earl Thomas will be gone. Frisco at 17 most likely.

I love the idea of trading down. Getting Spikes at 40th overall. McCluster with our 2nd rounder and then Arenas in the beginning of round 3.

Those 3 would set up this team for a long time.

You still have the other 3rd,4th and 5th to pick up some lineman like John Jerry and JD Walton. Lots of good OL prospects in rounds 3-5.

SDogo

Reaction score
The Realist;3275001 said:
What a novel approach to forming an opinion on a player.

;) ancient Chinese secret

SDogo

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;3275002 said:
I love the idea of trading down. Getting Spikes at 40th overall. McCluster with our 2nd rounder and then Arenas in the beginning of round 3.

You still have the other 3rd,4th and 5th to pick up some lineman like John Jerry and JD Walton. Lots of good OL prospects in rounds 3-5.

I like that formula. Plausible and something to keep in mind down the road when things heat up and mocks become more "trade realistic"

The Realist

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;3275002 said:
Ya, Earl Thomas will be gone. Frisco at 17 most likely.

Not a McCluster fan.

There is only one football.

Frisco's O couldn't be more pathetic FYI.

I think they'll be looking OT and Spiller.

SDogo

Reaction score
The Realist;3275033 said:
and Spiller.

The NFL can feel free to let Spiller fall to 27......

Reaction score
SDogo;3274988 said:
2 and 6 are going to become staples of my future mocks although I'm not sure how long McCluster will be a viable option unless we trade up in round 2 or reach in round 1.

hopefully he performs incredibly at the combine so end of round 1 for him wont be considered a reach.