Gmoat

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
AustnIsMySaviour;3275046 said:
hopefully he performs incredibly at the combine so end of round 1 for him wont be considered a reach.

What on Earth makes you think McCluster would be a target for us in the 1st round?

1. we don't take receivers very high

2. we definitely don't draft midget WRs (we did once and he didn't last very long)

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
The Realist;3275033 said:
Not a McCluster fan.

There is only one football.

Frisco's O couldn't be more pathetic FYI.

I think they'll be looking OT and Spiller.

I think thats a lame excuse.

Vikings had Berrian,Rice,Chestor Taylor and one of the best RB's in the league Adrian Peterson.

They still found plenty of touches for Percy Harvin.

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3275054 said:
What on Earth makes you think McCluster would be a target for us in the 1st round?

1. we don't take receivers very high

2. we definitely don't draft midget WRs (we did once and he didn't last very long)

what makes you think you have the right to post on this thread after the comical posts you put up earlier ?

it doesn't matter about Jerrys past draft history, thats the PAST. All that sleep like a baby bs is all a smokescreen. He'd make the O virtually unstoppable, Percy Harvin minus 20 pounds and 3 inches. Crayton isnt cutting it.

The Realist

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;3275068 said:
I think thats a lame excuse.

Vikings had Berrian,Rice,Chestor Taylor and one of the best RB's in the league Adrian Peterson.

They still found plenty of touches for Percy Harvin.

We have a 90 catch TE and 3 other guys we have no clue how to get the ball to.

Roy, Bennett and Choice.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
The Realist;3275073 said:
We have a 90 catch TE and 3 other guys we have no clue how to get the ball to.

Roy, Bennett and Choice.

:rolleyes:

Rice=Austin
Berrian=Roy
Shiancoe=Bennett
Choice=Chestor
Felix=AP

I know we have Witten and Crayton, but I think AP helps wash those 2 out since he gets 25 touches a game and Felix will get about 15.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
AustnIsMySaviour;3275071 said:
what makes you think you have the right to post on this thread after the comical posts you put up earlier ?

:laugh2:the only thing comical is you guys pumping up an average prospect

Good range in the back half due to his length and straight-line speed, but is not always there to help on deep throws

AustnIsMySaviour said:
it doesn't matter about Jerrys past draft history, thats the PAST. All that sleep like a baby bs is all a smokescreen. He'd make the O virtually unstoppable, Percy Harvin minus 20 pounds and 3 inches. Crayton isnt cutting it.

yeah, it kind of does

it's not called Mock Pull It Out of Your *** Draft, keep it within reason

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3275081 said:

Good range in the back half due to his length and straight-line speed, but is not always there to help on deep throws

yeah, it kind of does

hahaha I'm sorry but the only thing comical is the fact that you read one scouting report and you think your Mike Mayock. Read one report and you base your opinion of a player off that. I DONT CARE ABOUT WHAT CBS SPORTS HAS SAID ABOUT HIM, first off there an abseloute joke, second of all that is totally inaccurate. HE'S A PURE BALLHAWK. WATCH FILM. Do some research buddy. That and the fact that you think you know what you're talking about is quite amusing.

and if draft history does matter, why is it that you have Bruce Campbell as your 1st rounder despite the fact that it is well documented that Jerry never selects O linemen in the 1st round. Despite the fact that O line is a need, your contradicting yourself just a little buddy, don't ya think ? Keep it within reason.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
AustnIsMySaviour;3275102 said:
hahaha I'm sorry but the only thing comical is the fact that you read one scouting report and you think your Mike Mayock. Read one report and you base your opinion of a player off that. I DONT CARE ABOUT WHAT CBS SPORTS HAS SAID ABOUT HIM, first off there an abseloute joke, second of all that is totally inaccurate. Do some research buddy. That and the fact that you think you know what you're talking about is quite amusing.

and if draft history does matter, why is it that you have Bruce Campbell as your 1st rounder despite the fact that it is well documented that he never selects O linemen in the 1st round. Despite the fact that O line is a need, your contradicting yourself just a little buddy, don't ya think ? Keep it within reason.

Know what's really amusing, and ironic? All those rankings and player profiles were compiled by NFLDraftScout.com (who teams have paid in the past to read their scouting reports) which joined with CBSSportsline last year.

I have it on good authority from a poster on here, with Dallas connections, who told me that Oline seems to be really high on our draft list,

and we do tend to draft large Olinemen, which Campbell certainly fits the bill.

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3275111 said:
Know what's really amusing, and ironic? All those rankings and player profiles were compiled by NFLDraftScout.com (who teams have paid in the past to read their scouting reports) which joined with CBSSportsline last year.

I have it on good authority from a poster on here, with Dallas connections, who told me that Oline seems to be really high on our draft list,

and we do tend to draft large Olinemen, which Campbell certainly fits the bill.

that's the same thing buddy. There subpar compared to other scouting sites. Why don't you try reading the upper echelon draft sites such as DraftNasty and Mike Mayocks report for that matter and tell me what you think then.

And its besides the point who you have on good authority and that they told you O line is high on the list. You completely contradicted yourself in saying draft history doesn't matter and still put a O line in your 1st round.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
AustnIsMySaviour;3275116 said:
that's the same thing buddy. There subpar compared to other scouting sites. Why don't you try reading the upper echelon draft sites such as DraftNasty and Mike Mayocks report for that matter and tell me what you think then.

:laugh2:noob

AustnIsMySaviour said:
And its besides the point who you have on good authority and that they told you O line is high on the list. You completely contradicted yourself in saying draft history doesn't matter and still put a O line in your 1st round.

no I didn't

there is at least some indication that OL is high on the list

and there are reports that a large contingent of Dallas reps watched Mike Iupati (who is a virtual lock for the 1st round) at the Senior Bowl weigh-in, and took notice

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3275124 said:
:laugh2:noob

no I didn't

there is at least some indication that OL is high on the list

and there are reports that a large contingent of Dallas reps watched Mike Iupati (who is a virtual lock for the 1st round) at the Senior Bowl weigh-in, and took notice

nice response ******bag

im not denying that there is interest but your still CONTRADICTING YOURSELF. Look it up.

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
AustnIsMySaviour;3275731 said:
nice response ******bag

im not denying that there is interest but your still CONTRADICTING YOURSELF. Look it up.
Which scouting site is the best? You act as if you know it all and are a scouting genius. Yeah, let's just listen to Corey Chavous at draftnasty and let him tell the Cowboys who to draft, brilliant!

Reaction score
Dash28;3275738 said:
Which scouting site is the best? You act as if you know it all and are a scouting genius. Yeah, let's just listen to Corey Chavous at draftnasty and let him tell the Cowboys who to draft, brilliant!

do you mind quoting where is that that ? Thanks

and there are lots of good ones, definitely not CBS sports.

and trust me when I tell you, I do know much more then you buddy.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3274953 said:
nope, just sick of you wannabe scouts trying to unearth "gems"

LOL. That's great Bob cause that's exactly what you're trying to be. A wannabe scout who thinks he knows which players will and will not be good and, from what I've seen here, based entirely off one or two things you read on a draft site rather than anything you actually came to on your own by watching the guy play ball.

I have no idea rather this kid can be any good or not cause I've never seen him play but I guess I should just assume he'll be horrible because King Wannabe Scout Bob says he's a better Wannabe Scout than the others here.

Bob Sacamano;3274959 said:
yeah, **** off

How you're able to even stay on these forums after posting things like that is beyond me.

Bob Sacamano;3275081 said:

yeah, it kind of does

I love your bolded part. Now what other NFL safeties does that sound like...hmmm...let me think....OH YEAH!

Every single safety who has ever played the game of football.

There isn't a single safety to ever play the game whose always there to help on deep throws.

Way to unearth that amazing fact King Wannabe Scout.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;3275852 said:
LOL. That's great Bob cause that's exactly what you're trying to be. A wannabe scout who thinks he knows which players will and will not be good and, from what I've seen here, based entirely off one or two things you read on a draft site rather than anything you actually came to on your own by watching the guy play ball.

I guess I have to explain myself here

we need a playmaking safety badly

I'd much rather we draft a great prospect there as opposed to hoping we can unearth a 5th round player who will turn out to be a steal, and solve all our problems at safety

BraveHeartFan said:
I have no idea rather this kid can be any good or not cause I've never seen him play but I guess I should just assume he'll be horrible because King Wannabe Scout Bob says he's a better Wannabe Scout than the others here.

How you're able to even stay on these forums after posting things like that is beyond me.

I love your bolded part. Now what other NFL safeties does that sound like...hmmm...let me think....OH YEAH!

Every single safety who has ever played the game of football.

There isn't a single safety to ever play the game whose always there to help on deep throws.

Way to unearth that amazing fact King Wannabe Scout.

it's funny that they fail to mention that about some of the top safety prospects hmmmm

I didn't break any rules, so you can screw off too, narc

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
AustnIsMySaviour;3275731 said:
nice response ******bag

lol

OL is a top priority

Wr is not, unless you can show me that that is the case

we also don't draft midget receivers

btw Braveheart, where are you at? I don't see you running over to admonish this kid. Be consistent.

The Realist

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;3275078 said:
:rolleyes:

Rice=Austin
Berrian=Roy
Shiancoe=Bennett
Choice=Chestor
Felix=AP

I know we have Witten and Crayton, but I think AP helps wash those 2 out since he gets 25 touches a game and Felix will get about 15.

Marion Barber had 240 touches.

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3275991 said:
lol

OL is a top priority

Wr is not, unless you can show me that that is the case

we also don't draft midget receivers

lol well a man named Roy Williams is on the roster..

its not a top priority but its pretty high up there

and mccluster wont play Wr probably slot and a little HB

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
AustnIsMySaviour;3275999 said:
lol well a man named Roy Williams is on the roster..

its not a top priority but its pretty high up there

and mccluster wont play Wr probably slot and a little HB

you could easily just put Felix Jones and Marion Barber in the backfield, and then motion Felix into the slot

then you could either run a draw with Barber, throw it to Felix, or any other receiver or TE

we don't need to draft a player to fill a role Felix Jones could easily do for a few plays a game

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3276006 said:
you could easily just put Felix Jones and Marion Barber in the backfield, and then motion Felix into the slot

then you could either run a draw with Barber, throw it to Felix, or any other receiver or TE

we don't need to draft a player to fill a role Felix Jones could easily do for a few plays a game

a few plays a game ? lol..mccluster can/would permanently replace crayton, in the slot although hes to small. Felix in the slot would not possess a threat to anyone.