Go Spurs Go

Reaction score
MC KAos;4511408 said:
Really? Man I guess that's why Bynum hasn't been owning recently!:rolleyes:

Like I said our guards can't make a post entry pass. Bynum isn't getting shutdown he's simply not getting the ball.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4511412 said:
Like I said our guards can't make a post entry pass. Bynum isn't getting shutdown he's simply not getting the ball.

Ya, how does he EVER dominate with such crappy nba passers!:rolleyes:

MC KAos

Reaction score
I guess now the best case scenario is getting the 1 seed, the lakers the 3 and just hope the clippers beat the grizzle!

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Hell yeah.....now that is what I am talking about.

we needed this win badly....Parker for first team all-nba please

Reaction score
Good win for the Spurs. You could just tell they wanted it more tonight after the loss last week. After getting taken to school last week Duncan played much better. Parker absolutely torched Sessions after a subpar game last week. If the Lakers and Spurs meet in the playoffs the Lakers starters will have to outplay the Spurs starters because the Spurs bench is much better.

MC KAos

Reaction score
I still hope to god someone eliminates the lakers before we have play them, I don't like our chances with them, we are built to beat perimeter teams like the thunder and heat, not interior teams like the lakers and grizzle

Reaction score
MC KAos;4511529 said:
I still hope to god someone eliminates the lakers before we have play them, I don't like our chances with them, we are built to beat perimeter teams like the thunder and heat, not interior teams like the lakers and grizzle

We may have the advantage inside and on the boards, but don't forget you guys have a HUGE advantage in coaching. Don't underestimate that. Just look at last year's Finals the Heat clearly had more talent on paper than the Mavs, but Dallas had a huge advantage in coaching. The difference between Pop and Brown is like the difference between a beautiful blonde girl and a fat girl.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4511412 said:

when you combine having to force the ball into the post to score with nobody on the perimeter to make them pay, you get what you get. Spurs were cheating off the edges and the Lakers couldn't counter.

Kobe obviously helps that but he creates his own dynamic. I am not sold on Brown being able to put that together. They are built to run the triangle not the Spurs game which is Brown's roots.

Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;4511546 said:
when you combine having to force the ball into the post to score with nobody on the perimeter to make them pay, you get what you get. Spurs were cheating off the edges and the Lakers couldn't counter.

Kobe obviously helps that but he creates his own dynamic. I am not sold on Brown being able to put that together. They are built to run the triangle not the Spurs game which is Brown's roots.

Believe me I'm not either. If we to win the championship it would be the best one in my nearly 15 years as a fan because we would've won in spite of terrible coaching.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Selena Gomez is a spurs fan?!?!?! YEAH!! She just needs to dump bieber and she will be a decent member of society!

MC KAos

Reaction score
good win without TIMMY! im glad he got rest! we will need him at full strength and stamina to help contain bynum on friday. I think we will go all out in that game, if the thunder had lost tonight i wouldnt have been surprised if we rested everyone.

MC KAos

Reaction score
duncan shutting bynum down again! as soon as he goes to the bench, bynum gets 2 easy baskets! we should probably just keep him in as long as bynum is playing

MC KAos

Reaction score
what?!?!?! the lakers getting all the calls?!?!?!?! i dont believe that!!!

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
i wish Diaw and Jackson would be a tad more selfish and shoot more....I love that they are looking to pass and get their teammates involved, but they do pass up quite a few open looks, especially Jackson.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
ideally.....

Spurs win their next 3 games and the Thunder lose tonight.......

Spurs rest their Big 3 the last two games......and let the other 10 guys get some minutes before starting the playoffs as the 1 seed.

MC KAos

Reaction score
i kind of hope we win tonight because we will have a GREAT shot of getting to 50 wins if we do, tonight is the only game were its 50/50 wether we win or lose

MC KAos

Reaction score
man, leonard has that corner three down!! he just needs to become an amazing defender and we have bowen 2!! lol

MC KAos

Reaction score
that was a disastrous ending to the third quarter! we should have had a 10 point lead if they dont start playing like the washington generals!

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
MC KAos;4516093 said:
that was a disastrous ending to the third quarter! we should have had a 10 point lead if they dont start playing like the washington generals!

2nd quarter