1 Wilson 112.4
2 Mahomes 109.5
3 Mayfield 106.2
4 Brees 105.5
5 Watson 101.7
6 Prescott 101.2
7 Ryan 101.1

23 Goff 86.6
And that does not reflect that he had about another 6 rushing tds in that span...

Ken

Reaction score
LOL @ Dak slobberers thinking Dak is anywhere close to being as good as Goff. Dak will finally get his crack to see how things go against Belichick next season. I’m sure that is going to go just great for him.
Riiiiight.

He has been better the last 8 games of the season by a wide margin.

Ken

Reaction score
Goff isn't as great as many Cowboy fans talked him up to be.
And when I said that Dak was better than Goff earlier this year....the usual crowd of anti's scoffed, mocked, and ridiculed.

Not so crazy anymore is it?

Ken

Reaction score
So when Dak had a similar performance last year in his last 8, yall made 1000 excuses for him

But lemme guess ....

anigif_enhanced-9176-1428539383-10.gif
You you and your ilk crushed him for it....

But lemme guess....

HINT: We were clearly right.

Ken

Reaction score
Jared Goff playoff wins: 2

Nfc championships: 1

Dak Prescott playoff wins: 1

Nfc championships: 0

I thought winning was the only thing that mattered?
It matters when your qb makes a lot of game winning drives/4th quarter comebacks. Not when you are carried to a win.

Ken

Reaction score
I knew it would take about a week after Dak played in the Pro Bowl for some of these posters to crawl out of their holes.
Key part of your sentence "Dak played in the pro bowl".

Ken

Reaction score
I'm already banking on people to question where did Cooper go during next season. Hope I'm wrong, but I know blame will go to what is convenient.
Why would Cooper go anywhere?

Dak made him better than he has ever been.

uvaballa

Reaction score
And when I said that Dak was better than Goff earlier this year....the usual crowd of anti's scoffed, mocked, and ridiculed.

Not so crazy anymore is it?
I actually think they’re comparable. Goff has a better arm but Dak can make more plays with his feet. But what they’re being paid Dak is clearly the better value right now.

Ken

Reaction score
Ok. Go ahead and Slam Goff. The record still shows Goff one NFC title and Prescott 0.

He played poorly last night but he also ran into a very motivated Bill Belechek whose defense was embarrassed last year in the super bowl.
There is also an * next to that 1 bud. A big one.

Ken

Reaction score
daks outperformed Goff as a regular season QB
And as a posteaeason QB.

Goff
Lost 14 of 38 games.
65 Td
26 int
4 rush TDS
Goff vs the bears this season had as many InTs as dak had in 16 rookie season games.

64/113 going into super bowl
742 yds
2 tds 1 int

Lost 16 of 48 games.
67 Td
25 int
18 rush TDS

Dak playoffs
66/103
794 yds
5TD 2 INT
Clearly our guy is a bus driver and Goff is a stud...lol

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
After seeing Goff's superbowl performance, I'm more than glad we have Dak.

Goff played with no heart, no fire, no emotion.

It is evident that Goff needs just as a strong supporting cast and a great offensive minded head coach in order to be successful.

Dak almost has as many weapons but not a lower level coach.

Dak has the heart and leadership skills to win a superbowl.

I don't know that Dak will ever play in a Super Bowl but if I'm the Rams I'm a little annoyed at my return on investment. They traded two 1s, two 2s, and two 3s to acquire Goff. Then they gave him a first round RB, a defense built around All Pros, an experienced DC, and a "genius" offensive head coach.

Dallas got Dak at the end of the 4th round, run dated concepts on both sides of the ball, and have JG as head coach. Goff should be producing light years more than Dak. Instead, he's producing slightly more.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
TDS

INT

YDS

RTG

Goff's 2018 numbers
TDS

INT

YDS

RTG

Dak Prescott's numbers
As you can see Goff had better totals 10 more TD's, 4 more INT's, and 803 more passing yds. with a slight advantage in RTG. Two totally different offense's and 2 totally different coaching philosophy's. Imagine IF we had a stout backup RB to thrown into the mix when we played them, and add a run stuffing Dt to our D line, add to that a HC and owner, can't leave ole jerruh out as HE is our biggest obstacle to getting this team back to who it used to be, but a HC who was more then a game manager and raa raa clown. Yea McVey got schooled last night against Bill, but I'll lay money he doesn't allow that team to slip like the Falcons did after getting beat by the Pats. one also has to remember the absolute MESS Garrett and this ownership laid on the field with respect to a decent receiver core for Prescott. Goff has his # 1 up until he got hurt mid season or towards the end. Place that into last nights performance and Goff looked at best "average".

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Yes, but heart and leadership skills without the talent to match might not be enough.
It was enough to win us 10 games AND a WC playoff.... I lay the loss to LA right at the feet of the clapping clown and his coaches who game planned like it was a pee wee league game.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I actually think they’re comparable. Goff has a better arm but Dak can make more plays with his feet. But what they’re being paid Dak is clearly the better value right now.

Interesting to see whether or not those who are against Dak getting a big contract, would be for Goff getting one. Just based off of the fact, of the hype that comes with being a first round drafted QB and the beliefs that Goff fits all of the checkmarks, according to some, of being a great QB or on the path of being more of a "lead the team" elite QB, over being more of a game manager of a QB.

Because some don't think that Dak should be paid much, because they say that he needs Zeke, an good Oline and strong supporting cast to "carry him." While Goff performs poorly when the Oline doesn't protect him, when he either has a bad coach like Fisher or one who gets outcoached like McVay. And when he has to have a solid running game and strong supporting cast, to be able to win games or play well on a consistent basis. Yet, because of Goff receiving the benefit of the doubt, he isn't considered being "carried" by who his coach is or who his supporting cast is and how well that supporting cast plays, like in the running game.

So, I wonder if some would rather pay Goff a lot of money over Dak, due to the belief of Goff just being better and that he will be elite, despite his shortcomings. As I said, I don't believe the gap is as big as some make it out to be. Not when it comes to their performances on the field.

Also, it's interesting that some don't want Goff to be judged on one game. When it comes to his poor Superbowl performance. But, will give him credit for one game against the Saints, where the Rams when, despite the run game being shut down. Yet, Goff wasn't the main reason for the Rams getting to the NFC Championship game and he couldn't do anything when Belichick made it hard for him by limiting the run game.

Also, it's not just one game for Goff. He can't perform well under inferior coaching or win consistently. Dak has to overcome Garrett, it took Goff getting McVay, before the Rams even became a playoff team. Proves that coaching matters, when it comes to developing a QB.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Why would Cooper go anywhere?

Dak made him better than he has ever been.
Talking about potential drop off in stats and in that case you know people will blame him rather than Dak or scheme, aka the Dez treatment. I'm hoping he has a great year, but what I'm saying is that there's a chance we don't get the Cooper we're expecting especially if Beasley isn't here.

CWR

Reaction score
Talking about potential drop off in stats and in that case you know people will blame him rather than Dak or scheme, aka the Dez treatment. I'm hoping he has a great year, but what I'm saying is that there's a chance we don't get the Cooper we're expecting especially if Beasley isn't here.

Dez did fall off. There's a reason teams weren't beating down his door. Sorry, he was great for awhile and then his injuries and weaknesses overcame his talent.