Goff's workout

conner01

Reaction score
I wonder how we would've ranked the QBs if we had the #1 pick. I'm not sure Wentz was at the top of our board.

I think if a team is going to play the QB right away Goff is the best pick, if you are going to take the time to develope a QB then I'd go Wentz
I think either can be good in the right situation. I think the Rams really can't go wrong because they have a better team than their record. and if I was the other QB I'd send a message to the Browns to not waste their pick because it ain't happening

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
He threw it well enough to beat the Colts in a 16-10 game (he came in for relief duty btw, similar to the Philly game he "won" with us) and the Titans in a blow out. Not exactly the Falcons, Saints and Patriots

He also had zero knowledge of the playbook and literally walked off the street to help rally from 10-0 against the Colts (nothing like the Philly game) and played outstanding against the Titans. Seeing as how we couldn't even score a touchdown against the Bucs or Bills the level of competition is hardly the reason for our quarterback struggles. It's pretty pathetic that some people can't deal with the fact that Weeden or any of the quarterbacks weren't the problem last year and have to make excuses for the coaching/GM.

KB1122

Reaction score
Moreover they are rumored to be willing to trade Joe Thomas, because they do not believe that he will still be around when the team becomes competitive again. I think that is why you saw a mass exodous of players out of Cleveland this year, including starters.

Our best trade bait, I've been saying, is La'el Collins. So in thinking about this, you can see the outline of a possible trade.

Daillest88

Reaction score
I guarantee you we aren't looking to trading La El. That's just ludicrous. Leary will be the one traded if we want to get rid of an OL.

Exactly. The potential la El Collins has is crazy. Larry Allen potential

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score

Yeah, no. I think Collins could be very good but he's not Larry Allen, even at that same point in each players development. If you brought Larry Allen in today as a Rookie, he would still be beaten the living crap out of everybody in the League today.

Daillest88

Reaction score
Keyword Potential. Collins was throwing people all over the field last year... He has a chance to be something special. If he takes a step forward next year. Man I can only imagine how terrifying it will be for defense lines..

boysfanindc

Reaction score
Yeah, no. I think Collins could be very good but he's not Larry Allen, even at that same point in each players development. If you brought Larry Allen in today as a Rookie, he would still be beaten the living crap out of everybody in the League today.

What a monster, if R. White is the Manster, Allen should have been Allenzilla

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=larry allen bench press video&qpvt=larry allen bench press video&view=detail&mid=9E79D4946BDF3691CE149E79D4946BDF3691CE14&FORM=VRDGAR

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
He also had zero knowledge of the playbook and literally walked off the street to help rally from 10-0 against the Colts (nothing like the Philly game) and played outstanding against the Titans. Seeing as how we couldn't even score a touchdown against the Bucs or Bills the level of competition is hardly the reason for our quarterback struggles. It's pretty pathetic that some people can't deal with the fact that Weeden or any of the quarterbacks weren't the problem last year and have to make excuses for the coaching/GM.

where did I make any excuse for the coaching or the GM? are the two mutually exclusive?

erod

Reaction score
Say Jared Goff three times fast.

What do you hear?

Still want him?