Going forward, I would like to believe in Zeke

Nav22

Reaction score
So you think the coaches don't tell the players what to do? Okay fine. You think our coaches are pathetic little beeches.

But it's all zeke's fault.

They asked him to play injured HALF the SEASON. But this ONE game you object to? PLEASE beech....stop.
So the coaches forced him to play in Week 18 and get 18 carries, even though he was hurt and wanted to sit out?

That’s your theory?

You’re hilarious, Ms. Elliott.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So the coaches forced him to play in Week 18 and get 18 carries, even though he was hurt and wanted to sit out?

That’s your theory?

LOL...what a bird. You refuse to answer the quesiton.....

Why did the team ask him to play...injured...all those other games?

Come on tough guy....big talker....answer the question.

They asked him to play ALL those other games injured...but you only object to the ONE game. He played ALL the other ones injured. But this one....you laugh at. .

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

That’s your theory?

We got us a great fan here. Cheering on our players. All fans should be like this guy.

remember the days we'd just be a fan....hope for the best.

Now we have THIS...as our "fans".

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Because those were meaningful games.

Week 18 was meaningless and 1 week before the playoffs.

This isn’t complicated.
No game is meaningless.

And if you are mad...scoffing..,that Zeke played....blame the coaches. They are the ones that played zeke in an NFL "meaningless" game right before NFC East playoff game.

The coaches run the team. They can tell zeke to sit...and didn't. Why?

Nav22

Reaction score
No game is meaningless.

And if you are mad...scoffing..,that Zeke played....blame the coaches. They are the ones that played zeke in an NFL "meaningless" game right before NFC East playoff game.

The coaches run the team. They can tell zeke to sit...and didn't. Why?
I’m not absolving the coaches, but this thread’s about Zeke. Yes, they should’ve sat Zeke even if he whined about it.

Zeke isn’t a robot or a slave to the organization. He wanted his 1,000 yards and that’s why he played. Stop being a child and pretending Zeke played despite his wishes to sit out.

And he didn’t just “play”, he got EIGHTEEN carries. They could’ve given him 1 series and a few touches, but no, he needed his EIGHTEEN touches so he could barely crack 1,000 yards.

Did the COACHES care more than ZEKE about ZEKE getting 1,000 yards? Hell no.

Call it whatever you want... when the Week 18 result doesn’t affect your playoff seeding, here on Earth, we call those games “meaningless.”

RonnieT24

Reaction score
LOL one game? Zeke was trash the entire 2nd half of the season.

Fewer than 4 YPC in 8 of his last 10 games.

We all saw the dude playing on one leg for the last 12 games of the season. No one is arguing that his production dipped precipitously after the knee injury. What I cannot agree with is those who want to act as if that guy was the real Zeke as opposed to the guy who was beasting before he got hurt.

Nav22

Reaction score
We all saw the dude playing on one leg for the last 12 games of the season. No one is arguing that his production dipped precipitously after the knee injury. What I cannot agree with is those who want to act as if that guy was the real Zeke as opposed to the guy who was beasting before he got hurt.
He got 18 carries in a meaningless Week 18 game because cracking 1,000 yards was SO important to him.

He was either healthy and SUCKED or injured and SELFISH.

Either way, I can’t wait until he’s gone after this season.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m not absolving the coaches, but this thread’s about Zeke. Yes, they should’ve sat Zeke even if he whined about it.

Zeke isn’t a robot or a slave to the organization. He wanted his 1,000 yards and that’s why he played. Stop being a child and pretending Zeke played despite his wishes to sit out.

Call it whatever you want... when the Week 18 result doesn’t affect your playoff seeding, here on Earth, we call those games “meaningless.”
So where did I say "zeke played despite his wishes to sit out" I never said thst. This is why you are an immature child...arguing things people never said...then posting a bunch of stupid smilies.

Of course Zeke WANTS to play. That's why he said "yes" when they asked him to play injured.

So the coaches want zeke to have some stats and be happy...and warmed up for the playoff game. But to YOU....it's some laughable offense that zeke is stupid.

You lecture ME about "stop being a child"...but object to an NFL player that wants to play. And YES...absolve the coaches and just continue to rile and ridicule the player?

Please dude. You are embarrassing. This is BS. Like you are MAD zeke got his thou. What an immature little girl.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

But this NAV girl is MAD zeke played that one more game and got his thou.

Then lecture ME about immaturity. You can't make this sh up. This an actual real person...and alleged fan...doing this. Man her life must SUUUCK!

Nav22

Reaction score
So where did I say "zeke played despite his wishes to sit out" I never said thst. This is why you are an immature child...arguing things people never said...then posting a bunch of stupid smilies.

Of course Zeke WANTS to play. That's why he said "yes" when they asked him to play injured.

So the coaches want zeke to have some stats and be happy...and warmed up for the playoff game. But to YOU....it's some laughable offense that zeke is stupid.

You lecture ME about "stop being a child"...but object to an NFL player that wants to play. And YES...absolve the coaches and just continue to rile and ridicule the player?

Please dude. You are embarrassing. This is BS. Like you are MAD zeke got his thou. What an immature little girl.
You know you won an argument when the other person has nothing except personal attacks.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

The coaches wanted Zeke to play AND get a heavy workload in a meaningless Week 18 game now?

And it’s a crazy coincidence that the 18 carries was JUST enough to crack 1,000 yards?

Because the coaches wanted Zeke to get 1,000 even though Zeke didn’t care one way or the other?

RonnieT24

Reaction score
He got 18 carries in a meaningless Week 18 game because cracking 1,000 yards was SO important to him.

He was either healthy and SUCKED or injured and SELFISH.

Either way, I can’t wait until he’s gone after this season.

You have a problem with a guy hitting milestones.. I don't. You have a problem with football players wanting to play football. I don't. So we can agree to disagree there. They should have sat him in October when he first got hurt but they didn't. So since they decided to keep playing him then why not tip the cap to a guy who made the kind of sacrifice of his body playing 12 weeks on one leg and throwing his body in front of pass rushers on numerous occasions. Besides if they hadn't had him sit out pretty much the entire 4th quarter of 6 or 7 games he would have blown through that 1000 yard mark by the beginning of December. But he sat our those 4th quarters to allow the other guys to get some run. So he played on one leg to help the team. He took on much larger guys to protect the QB helping the team. And sat out 4th quarters to let his teammates get some shine. But in your mind he's selfish? .. Sure..

By the way, if he's not gone after this season, which team are you going to follow next year?

Nav22

Reaction score
You have a problem with a guy hitting milestones.. I don't. You have a problem with football players wanting to play football. I don't. So we can agree to disagree there. They should have sat him in October when he first got hurt but they didn't. So since they decided to keep playing him then why not tip the cap to a guy who made the kind of sacrifice of his body playing 12 weeks on one leg and throwing his body in front of pass rushers on numerous occasions. Besides if they hadn't had him sit out pretty much the entire 4th quarter of 6 or 7 games he would have blown through that 1000 yard mark by the beginning of December. But he sat our those 4th quarters to allow the other guys to get some run. So he played on one leg to help the team. He took on much larger guys to protect the QB helping the team. And sat out 4th quarters to let his teammates get some shine. But in your mind he's selfish? .. Sure..

By the way, if he's not gone after this season, which team are you going to follow next year?
So you don’t have a problem with a guy putting milestones ahead of giving his team the best chance at winning in the playoffs?

Yeah, we’re not the same type of fan at all.

I’ll be a Cowboys fan no matter what. Enjoy rooting for the Bears when Zeke is the backup to a productive RB in 2023.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You know you won an argument when the other person has nothing except personal attacks.

The coaches wanted Zeke to play AND get a heavy workload in a meaningless Week 18 game now?

And it’s a crazy coincidence that the 18 carries was JUST enough to crack 1,000 yards?

Because the coaches wanted Zeke to get 1,000 even though Zeke didn’t care one way or the other?

Again...dude...I never said "zeke didn;t care" You just keep making up lies.

Of course Zeke cares. All the players do. They all want to play and get stats. Why the fq you think they are in this? To sit on the bench?

You lecture me about "immaturity"....but you make up lies to argue...and act like NFL players don't want to play. And blame them for the coaches lack or running the team.

You are a piece of work man.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So you don’t have a problem with a guy putting milestones ahead of giving his team the best chance at winning in the playoffs?

Yeah, we’re not the same type of fan at all.

I’ll be a Cowboys fan no matter what. Enjoy rooting for the Bears when Zeke is the backup to a productive RB in 2023.
Pollard. Who has never been a starting running back..>EVER. In fact he hurt himself in limited action.

Good thing you don;t run this team. As much as I hate these coaches even worse idiots could be doing it.

stiletto

Reaction score
You do know cowboy roy is a JACKAX zeke hater.

If you like Dak then thank Zeke. Without his 2016 performance and continued blocking and toughness...there's no Dak. FACT.

You think Pollard can keep Dak safe? LOL...precious cutie. I mean really VERY cute.

You and roy get a room sheesh.

How many Zeke jersey's do you own honestly? Wear another man's name on your back often? Sorry not for me buddy. Zeke is a RB in a WR league and our stupid team paid him ridiculous money. There's no getting around it. Prepare for the divorce. I don't hate Zeke but he's certainly not precious to me. Neither is Dak for that matter. I think all players that aren't performing to their contract, gotta go....AND I wish we had ownership that didn't get all droopy eyed for one year of work...

Nav22

Reaction score
Pollard. Who has never been a starting running back..>EVER. In fact he hurt himself in limited action.

Good thing you don;t run this team. As much as I hate these coaches even worse idiots could be doing it.
Idiots like the guy you see in the mirror?

I didn’t say Pollard should be a workhorse, did I? I said he’s a better runner than Zeke, because he is.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Zeke has past his prime. Give to ball to Pollard more and see this team excel.

The only reason why Zeke plays more is because of Jerry forcing coaches to play him more. Not because of production.

Spot on. Owners do this too much. They are the ones handing out these contracts and they pretty much force the coaches to keep them on the field. Zeke has been washed for some seasons now. I don't care about cherry picked stats. He has no burst any longer. Makes zero happen and is no threat to do anything. Pollard has been given zero opportunity to prove himself and develop. Reminds me of all the TE's behind Witten who we wasted and never developed.

Nav22

Reaction score
Again...dude...I never said "zeke didn;t care" You just keep making up lies.

Of course Zeke cares. All the players do. They all want to play and get stats. Why the fq you think they are in this? To sit on the bench?

You lecture me about "immaturity"....but you make up lies to argue...and act like NFL players don't want to play. And blame them for the coaches lack or running the team.

You are a piece of work man.
Believe it or not.... and I know you apparently don’t know this......

But there ARE players in this league and in other leagues/sports, that would rather sacrifice a bit of their PERSONAL glory (like 1,000 rush yards) for a better chance at TEAM glory (like being as close to healthy as you can possibly be for THE PLAYOFFS).

Yes, the coaches could’ve told Zeke “no” and didn’t.

But Zeke is a grown man and has to take responsibility for his own career and his own choices.

He knew he wasn’t 100% and he knew that chasing 1,000 yards wasn’t helpful to the TEAM goal of winning in the playoffs.

I have a problem with that. I want selfLESS players, not selfISH players.

If you’re okay with pure selfishness from guys who play a TEAM sport, hey, good for you. It’s not my thing.

Shame on Zeke for his 18 carries in Week 18, shame on Zeke for his PITIFUL performance a week later vs SF.... and yes, shame on the coaches too for not pulling Zeke earlier in Week 18 or sitting him out entirely.

starfan1

Reaction score
Idiots like the guy you see in the mirror?

I didn’t say Pollard should be a workhorse, did I? I said he’s a better runner than Zeke, because he is.
Be nice to Steve he forgets his meds sometimes and flies off the handle when it comes to zeke

He doesn’t think or realize he flies off the handle but he does . He wins the award for biggest zeke homer on the site