Golden Tate's hit on Sean Lee

Zordon

Reaction score
Deserved some retribution. Or at least someone getting fired up about it and letting them no that stuff will not fly.

I wish our team played with more emotion!

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
I agree....cheap shots should not be tolerated. Knock his socks off the next time he touches the ball

IAMKING

Benched
Reaction score
Not a cheap shot. Lee was in the play should he expect not to be blocked?

Kilyin

Reaction score
And they throw a flag on Carter for touching the ball carrier.

:bang2:

kmp77

Reaction score
Who's going to retaliate? We don't have any intimidating players on D. It would have been nice to see Ware put the QB on his butt a couple of times. Maybe a safety knocking someone out....this team doesn't have that in them.

gbrittain

Reaction score
In this day and age that should have been a penalty. In reality though it was a great football play and illustrates in one play the difference between the Cowboys and Seahawks.

One team was motivated and wanted the win and the other not so much.

blackbull

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztz1GjUylvU

How about you people stop crying and being so emo? I guess the Eagles were soft too huh? This board is hilarious after a loss like this. It was a legal hit. There wasn't anything cheap about that hit. Some of you are just so in love with Sean Lee that YOU took the hit personal.

blindzebra

Reaction score
IAMKING;4731558 said:
Not a cheap shot. Lee was in the play should he expect not to be blocked?

He led with his helmet.

It should have been a flag and will be a fine.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Seeing this stuff about Tampa and NYG and Coughlin taking offense to the Bucs tackling during the kneel down and then comparing it to our team that NEVER wants to get into it with an opponent...it's just sad.

Even if it wasn't a penalty, in real speed, it looks dirty and then you see Tate out there celebrating and taunting and NO ONE does anything. It's pathetic.

IAMKING

Benched
Reaction score
Legal hit. Lee just got rocked. Quit crying.

The complaint should be the Carter penalty.

Zordon

Reaction score
changed the thread title to hit to satisfy some of you. it was a legal hit, correct. i want to know why nobody ever takes this type of **** personally!

IAMKING

Benched
Reaction score
Some posters here sound like mothers at a child's flag football game. he hit my kid too hard he fell WAHHHH

blackbull

Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4731579 said:
Seeing this stuff about Tampa and NYG and Coughlin taking offense to the Bucs tackling during the kneel down and then comparing it to our team that NEVER wants to get into it with an opponent...it's just sad.

Even if it wasn't a penalty, in real speed, it looks dirty and then you see Tate out there celebrating and taunting and NO ONE does anything. It's pathetic.

So our players would've just let Romo get hit on a kneel down with no retaliation? Well, we'll see next Sunday.lol

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Well I guess we shouldn't be surprised...this team comes from the Keith Brooking School of Getting Fired Up.

plastike

Benched
Reaction score
Watch out, people will get on you on these boards even if you're upset about Ware helping the QB up.

Our whole culture, from the team to the fans, just isn't tough. Even Witten was playing scared today.

When was the last time our stadium was known to be a factor as a 12th man? Half the fans are more worried about how their hair looks, or going there because of the large *** screen.

Kilyin

Reaction score
blindzebra;4731578 said:
He led with his helmet.

It should have been a flag and will be a fine.

Pretty much posted the same thing, then deleted it. People on this board are too stupid to understand the rules, tbh.