Gonna go ahead and say it. We are Super Bowl bound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Haters and homers are acceptable terms here because even if we banned them, they would just be replaced with another set of words that would ultimately mean the same thing.
I think it would be fun to see which set of words they would be replaced by.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
iu
Wo0w37K.gif

coult44

Reaction score
After watching last nights loss to the Cardinals...I came away convinced we are the team to beat in the NFC.

Why?

Defensive pressure....

If teams are gonna live in the spread/shotgun offense...and we rush 5 or 6 guys like we did all night long last night....

We are gonna be a hand full to deal with.

And to think we didn't even have our starters going....

Seriously....I'm buying in now.

If you look @ this team...the majority of our guys are hitting their prime....right now.

Breaking down position by position...we have as much talent as anyone in the league.

The only thing I see keeping us from getting to the top is bad coaching and/or injury.

Injuries happen...

But right now...on the coaching front....Kellen has the weapons....and I think we have enough depth on the O-line to keep things from happening like they did last season....

Defensively....Adding Dan Quinn's aggressiveness is gonna be huge.

It looks like getting after the QB isn't just going to be lip service this year. We got some dudes this year...

And we haven't even seen D-Law and Gregory yet....

It just feels like we are so much deeper on defense than years past....and we are finally phasing out the guys that teams used to target....

Anthony Brown
Jaylon
Lee
Crawford
Thompson

Still a little worried about special teams....if we can find someone to return kicks...and if Zuerlein will be healthy....but for now....I'm buying into what direction we are headed as a team.

It's been a long time since I could say with confidence...I feel like we can compete with anybody...and mean it.

I just feel like our time is now...and for whatever comes our way Jerry needs to push all in to make it happen now. If injuries hit...so be it....push through it. Make the moves necessary to go all the way. We have the talent now...now all we need is the commitment to see it through...

You know what Floaty. I’m very close to making this statement with you. Not quite there yet but im at least saying NFCCG . We are going to be great on Offense. Someone will step up to be a good 6, but we will see. No team will shutdown our starting offense. If our D is 50% better than last year, this is gonna be a good year for us. If 9 is coming off the bench, and 30 is a backup, we are in a good spot .

MikeB80

Reaction score
If I truly believe we are a one and done team I would not be wasting my time here. The richest man can't buy time so why waste it on something you don't believe in? Ever since Tim Duncan/Manu/Parker retired, I don't waste my time at BAN-INCOMING-IN-3-2-1 at all. I'm sure a few here took a screen-shot of my predictions of 13-4 record with a 37-23 win over the Chiefs in the SB to rub it in my face when it's all said and done, and I'm good with that. I wouldn't expect any less from them.

I love your avatar. I miss Pops. This is what I would do to the trolls here if I were a moderator, and not saying you're one of them.
IncompleteAcrobaticDeinonychus-size_restricted.gif

Doesn't this make you a front runner?

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Haters and homers are acceptable terms here because even if we banned them, they would just be replaced with another set of words that would ultimately mean the same thing.

Thanks for clearing that up as another Mod/Admin stated the term hater was actually considered name calling which violates the rules but now that I know it's not a violation......

conner01

Reaction score
i like what i'm seeing on defense.
this group under quinn looks faster and seems more competent and confident in what they are being asked to do.
its up to them to make the plays...but i like what i've seen.
The D has looked much better
But I’d like to them playing first team players in a game the opponents scheme to beat you
I have positive hopes but I need to see it

shabazz

Reaction score
If I truly believe we are a one and done team I would not be wasting my time here. The richest man can't buy time so why waste it on something you don't believe in? Ever since Tim Duncan/Manu/Parker retired, I don't waste my time at BAN-INCOMING-IN-3-2-1 at all. I'm sure a few here took a screen-shot of my predictions of 13-4 record with a 37-23 win over the Chiefs in the SB to rub it in my face when it's all said and done, and I'm good with that. I wouldn't expect any less from them.

I love your avatar. I miss Pops. This is what I would do to the trolls here if I were a moderator, and not saying you're one of them.
IncompleteAcrobaticDeinonychus-size_restricted.gif

I’m hopeful but we have to break this cycle of ineptitude.....the NFC East has been God awful with the exception of the SB win by the Eagles. Of course many of us here were spoiled by the power house Cowboys teams of the 70’s and 90’s

Salary caps have made it more difficult for these types of dynasty’s to reappear. At this point I’ll just settle for a single SB in this century

Diehardblues

Reaction score
This is why the fans of other teams think Cowboys fans are the most ridiculous fans in the NFL. Who in their right mind proclaims a super bowl after 2 pre season games?
Lol

We should all trust this fans insight and bet everything we have on Cowboys making the Super Bowl.

Or is this more about leading the cheers?
th

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I appreciate the optimism. That's the fun thing about the future. You just never know what it can hold. Anything is possible. :)

calicowboy54

Reaction score
After watching last nights loss to the Cardinals...I came away convinced we are the team to beat in the NFC.

Why?

Defensive pressure....

If teams are gonna live in the spread/shotgun offense...and we rush 5 or 6 guys like we did all night long last night....

If you look @ this team...the majority of our guys are hitting their prime....right now.

Breaking down position by position...we have as much talent as anyone in the league.

The only thing I see keeping us from getting to the top is bad coaching and/or injury.

Injuries happen...

But right now...on the coaching front....Kellen has the weapons....and I think we have enough depth on the O-line to keep things from happening like they did last season....

It looks like getting after the QB isn't just going to be lip service this year. We got some dudes this year...

It just feels like we are so much deeper on defense than years past....and we are finally phasing out the guys that teams used to target....

Anthony Brown
Jaylon
Lee
Crawford
Thompson

Still a little worried about special teams....if we can find someone to return kicks...and if Zuerlein will be healthy....but for now....I'm buying into what direction we are headed as a team.

It's been a long time since I could say with confidence...I feel like we can compete with anybody...and mean it.

I just feel like our time is now...and for whatever comes our way Jerry needs to push all in to make it happen now. If injuries hit...so be it....push through it. Make the moves necessary to go all the way. We have the talent now...now all we need is the commitment to see it through...
if you can make the super bowl with single digit number wins then yep we are super bowl bound. nothing this offense has shown me makes me think we can win more than 6 games.

TwentyOne

Reaction score

Why?

Defensive pressure....

Injuries happen...

Anthony Brown
Jaylon
Lee
Crawford
Thompson

OK. I gonna bet 10 grands on the boys.

Please send me a PM with your addres and a writing that confirms that you will pay me back my money in case we wont win it (with signature and a copy of a document that proves you really are that person). Just in case you are not trustworthy so i can sue you.

Status
Not open for further replies.