Good game, guys!

CowboysHater

Benched
Reaction score
Congradulations! I don't remember much of the game (I was fairly drunk before the game really got started), but what I do remember, I'd like to forget! So, enjoy it, because it's the last win against us you'll have for while! :D

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
CowboysHater said:
Congradulations! I don't remember much of the game (I was fairly drunk before the game really got started), but what I do remember, I'd like to forget! So, enjoy it, because it's the last win against us you'll have for while! :D

You may be right if we don't find a running game soon.

CowboysHater

Benched
Reaction score
Well, I'll just hope for that then. Ya'll did play a good game, from what I remember & our defense is solid, but it gets tired of being on the field so much. Our offense needs to start clicking & soon, or we're gonna start having major injuries on defense soon.

BTW, does anyone have an injury report from last night?

Tricked

Fascinated
Reaction score
wow, i honestly didn't expect to see you post here again... your blitzes kept vinny in check, hopefully bill works on our pickups on blitzes during our week off

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CowboysHater said:
Thank you for your brilliant research... :rolleyes:

CB Pete Hunter....sounds like it may be an ACL injury and out for the season.

TE Dan Cambell....not sure what his injury was but he had a limp after the catch he made to get the 1st down in the 4th.

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
CowboysHater said:
Well, I'll just hope for that then. Ya'll did play a good game, from what I remember & our defense is solid, but it gets tired of being on the field so much. Our offense needs to start clicking & soon, or we're gonna start having major injuries on defense soon.

Maybe it's just me but I remember OUR defense being on the field constantly last night.

CowboysHater

Benched
Reaction score
Tass said:
Maybe it's just me but I remember OUR defense being on the field constantly last night.

Well, like I said, I remember little of the game. What I do remember it seems to me The Skins' defense was always on the field. At least for long periods of time.

Reaction score
CowboysHater said:
Thank you for your brilliant research... :rolleyes:

Yeaaaa, I guess going to www.washingtonpost.com is WAY too hard for you to figure out.

Seriously Capt. Pisswilly, your shtick has become tiresome, don't you think it's about time for you to go away, and lick your wounds with the rest of the big-mouths over at a site that has a red-themed background!!??

We'll all still be here around x-mas time, come visit then... now, shoooo!

Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
Injury Report

Washington Commanders:
Joe Gibbs - (bruised ego)

:p

3043810_7_2.jpeg

http://www.***BANNED-URL***/img/photo/09-04/0928cowboys22.jpg

Yeah, looks like it to me

Reaction score
Tass said:

T.O.P. was something like 45:00 to 25:00 in favor of skins, I'd SAY it was kinda "OUR" D having a bit more TV time than theirs!!

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Well, like I said, I remember little of the game

What an idiot... Gets a Cowboys hate tattoo on his arm, talks trash all week here, then gets so wasted he can't remember the game. :cool:

CowboysHater

Benched
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
Yeaaaa, I guess going to www.washingtonpost.com is WAY too hard for you to figure out.

Seriously Capt. Pisswilly, your shtick has become tiresome, don't you think it's about time for you to go away, and lick your wounds with the rest of the big-mouths over at a site that has a red-themed background!!??

We'll all still be here around x-mas time, come visit then... now, shoooo!

What's the matter? Can't talk football with ANYONE? It has to be the Cowboys fans ONLY thing?

I was under the impression that as long as I wasn't trolling, I was welcome here. If you don't wanna talk to me, well there's this little thing called the ignore key (there's also free will).

My shtick? What exactly is my shtick? And no I'm not asking for a definition so you can hestitate to give me an upfront answer. What is MY shtick? Aside from wanting to talk to other fans about...football. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab said:
What an idiot... Gets a Cowboys hate tattoo on his arm, talks trash all week here, then gets so wasted he can't remember the game. :cool:

You expected anything DIFFERENT!!!??? ;)

CowboysHater

Benched
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab said:

Yea, God forbid... :rolleyes: Luckily, I have a thing called a VCR. It's really a technilogical advance. Ya see, what it does is records things from tv to tape so that I can see it again later.

The reason I was drunk was TO forget the game...duuuhhh...

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
CowboysHater said:
Yea, God forbid... :rolleyes: Luckily, I have a thing called a VCR. It's really a technilogical advance. Ya see, what it does is records things from tv to tape so that I can see it again later.

The reason I was drunk was TO forget the game...duuuhhh...

I only drank once last season before a cowboy game, that was in the playoffs when the Cowboys played the Panthers. I knew we would lose. But anyways, Skins look tough, Greg Williams is a good D-coach.

CowboysHater

Benched
Reaction score
Everlastingxxx said:
I only drank once last season before a cowboy game, that was in the playoffs when the Cowboys played the Panthers. I knew we would lose. But anyways, Skins look tough, Greg Williams is a good D-coach.

Yeah, I'm hoping that the offense starts to click soon. And they need to implament Portis more into this offense. More running plays. More running plays. More running plays.