Good game, guys!

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Champsheart said:
I bet I will.
You remind me of one of those little poodle dogs that just bark and bark like they are big and bad.

You kick them in the chops they fly across the room and take their beating knowing there is nothing they can do about it.

But the next day there the little poodle goes again barking like he is big and bad.

Amazing!
dog abuser....

rdskn4eva

Reaction score
Kittymama said:
Yup, for a couple of months until we play again! By then, Brunell will have completely broken down, Ramsey will be struggling, Springs will be nonexistant (oh wait, he already is), & Joe will have even more losses under his belt. Face it gang--you're not going to get that 10-6 that the Boy Blunder wanted (& I live in New Carrollton, just down the road from the stadium, so I'm enjoying your pain even more today). You'll be lucky if you go 8-8. Parcells owns Gibbs & is a better coach--period. "Gibbs likes veterans." Translation: Gibbs doesn't know how to "coach 'em up" when it comes to youngsters. Parcells does. And now, ol' Joe is stuck with the salary cap, so he can't toss aside the injured players & dip into an unending pool of veterans. But even when he could--Parcells still owned his a**.

Enjoy the few wins you get this year. By next year, you'll be looking at Brunell & his $15 million bonus that will accelerate because he can't play any more. Meanwhile, Gibbs has totally undermined the confidence of what could have been a franchise QB. Quick question: If he's such a genius offensive coach, shouldn't he have been able to take Ramsey & Hasselbeck (both fairly decent) & turn them into solid QBs in the off-season? Hmmm? Geez, Parcells was able to coach Quincy Carter fercryinoutloud into a 10-6 & playoffs QB, & he's nowhere near the calibre of Hasselbeck & Ramsey. Imagine what HE'D do with Ramsey or Hasselbeck! Better than the "offensive genius" has.

Let's see--last week we had several calls go against us that shouldn't have & still managed to win. How come you couldn't? Playing at home, on Monday Night Football, against Parcells & the Cowboys, in front of a packed stadium, with the alleged "coaching genius"--your team should have blown out the Boys. You'll be lucky if you beat the Browns! Good luck with Minnesota, Philly (twice), & Ray Lewis is waiting just down the road to stomp your butts. The Boys will be happily waiting--in Texas Stadium this time--to greet the deadskins again for yet another sweep.

THe refs didnt give us a 40 yard TD. And rob us of another.