Good game, guys!

Roughneck

Reaction score
CowboysHater said:
And you're going to continue to hear it forever. I would expect the same from you guys if the roles were reversed.
You might expect the same but you wouldn't get the same. We'd actually be intelligent enough to **** after getting it handed to us by our rival 13 times in 14 games.

Champsheart

Reaction score
CowboysHater said:
And you're going to continue to hear it forever. I would expect the same from you guys if the roles were reversed.

I bet I will.
You remind me of one of those little poodle dogs that just bark and bark like they are big and bad.

You kick them in the chops they fly across the room and take their beating knowing there is nothing they can do about it.

But the next day there the little poodle goes again barking like he is big and bad.

Amazing!

CowboysHater

Benched
Reaction score
Champsheart said:
I bet I will.
You remind me of one of those little poodle dogs that just bark and bark like they are big and bad.

You kick them in the chops they fly across the room and take their beating knowing there is nothing they can do about it.

But the next day there the little poodle goes again barking like he is big and bad.

Amazing!

What am I doing? I'm talkin', that's it. I'm not over here makin' excuses, I'm just talkin'. I started the thread by saying "good game" or are you too stupid to have recognized that? It's not necessary to start crap with everybody who doesn't root for your team. I'm being a good sport about this. Now, why don't you run along now & see if you can't find your classy side... :rolleyes:

CowboysHater

Benched
Reaction score
Roughneck said:
You might expect the same but you wouldn't get the same. We'd actually be intelligent enough to **** after getting it handed to us by our rival 13 times in 14 games.

Have you **** with the Iggles fans yet? I didn't think so...that's how I CAN expect the same.

Roughneck

Reaction score
CowboysHater said:
What am I doing? I'm talkin', that's it. I'm not over here makin' excuses, I'm just talkin'. I started the thread by saying "good game" or are you too stupid to have recognized that? It's not necessary to start crap with everybody who doesn't root for your team. I'm being a good sport about this. Now, why don't you run along now & see if you can't find your classy side... :rolleyes:
Oh Please, you were throwing around your little shots and barbs before the game and now when we start throwing them back you cry foul. Why don't you grow a pair and stop whining like a little *****?

Roughneck

Reaction score
CowboysHater said:
Have you **** with the Iggles fans yet? I didn't think so...that's how I CAN expect the same.
Eagirls don't own us like we own you.

Champsheart

Reaction score
CowboysHater said:

Classy? I have never been concerned about being classy, just call it like I see it.

I could care less if you are talking. Go ahead. I read all your posts and had nothing to say to ya. You were doing fine.

It is not my fault you said something as stupid as you slapping us in the face with a win. If you are going to say something so stupid on a Cowboys board you should expect a little harrassing. What's wrong, the little poodle can't take it?

CowboysHater

Benched
Reaction score
Roughneck said:
Oh Please, you were throwing around your little shots and barbs before the game and now when we start throwing them back you cry foul. Why don't you grow a pair and stop whining like a little *****?

LOL whatever...

CowboysHater

Benched
Reaction score
Champsheart said:
Classy? I have never been concerned about being classy, just call it like I see it.

Gee, really? :rolleyes:

I could care less if you are talking. Go ahead. I read all your posts and had nothing to say to ya. You were doing fine.

It is not my fault you said something as stupid as you slapping us in the face with a win. If you are going to say something so stupid on a Cowboys board you should expect a little harrassing. What's wrong, the little poodle can't take it?

LOL If I'm a little poodle, then I would look out! I'm about to take a big dump on you, ya little bug. LOL

kmd24

Reaction score
CowboysHater said:
Well, like I said, I remember little of the game. What I do remember it seems to me The Skins' defense was always on the field. At least for long periods of time.

You were drinking too much then, as Washington held a ten minute advantage in TOP, and that is factoring in a 4:09 drive at the end of the game during which Dallas had the sole intention of running out the clock.

JR HELFRICK

Reaction score
CowboysHater said:
Why, you leavin' or somethin'? :D

That must be a homemade tatoo becouse its a little hard to read. It states "Cowboys Suck". I thought it read "Dallas Sucks" Anyway, thats a puny arm or whatever its on to be drawing attention to.

CowboysHater

Benched
Reaction score
kmd24 said:
You were drinking too much then, as Washington held a ten minute advantage in TOP, and that is factoring in a 4:09 drive at the end of the game during which Dallas had the sole intention of running out the clock.

Like I said, I was fairly drunk. The more the game went on, the more I drank!

CowboysHater

Benched
Reaction score
JR HELFRICK said:
That must be a homemade tatoo becouse its a little hard to read. It states "Cowboys Suck". I thought it read "Dallas Sucks" Anyway, thats a puny arm or whatever its on to be drawing attention to.

There's this thing called "resizing". It's very cool. You can take a picture that you take with a digital (dig-i-tal) camera. Then you put it on your computer. To make an avatar out of it, I had to "resize" it. Believe me, it is not a homemade tattoo. I happen to work in retail & everytime I run into a Cowboys fan, I get them to read it...of course, finding a Cowboys fan in my area that can read & write is a challenge all it's own. :D

Eric_Boyer

Reaction score
CowboysHater said:
There's this thing called "resizing". It's very cool. You can take a picture that you take with a digital (dig-i-tal) camera. Then you put it on your computer. To make an avatar out of it, I had to "resize" it. Believe me, it is not a homemade tattoo. I happen to work in retail & everytime I run into a Cowboys fan, I get them to read it...of course, finding a Cowboys fan in my area that can read & write is a challenge all it's own. :D
stop looking for us in the gay bars then.

Roughneck

Reaction score
Eric_Boyer said:
Dude, that's like telling a fish to stop swimming in water. You're completely taking him out of his habitat.

CowboysHater

Benched
Reaction score
Eric_Boyer said:

Well, let's see here. Why would I go to a gay bar to LOOK FOR COWBOYS FANS? LOLOLOLOLOL Thank you for opening that door...I appreciate it.

BTW, which gay bar do YOU frequent? I take it the GAY COWBOYS FANS in your local gay bar can't read much? Got a lot of stupid GAY COWBOYS FANS where you're from, huh? LOLOLOL

Thank you. You have brightened up my day! :D

CowboysHater

Benched
Reaction score
Roughneck said:
Dude, that's like telling a fish to stop swimming in water. You're completely taking him out of his habitat.

Apparently, that would be taking him out of HIS element... :D

Roughneck

Reaction score
CowboysHater said:
Well, let's see here. Why would I go to a gay bar to LOOK FOR COWBOYS FANS? LOLOLOLOLOL Thank you for opening that door...I appreciate it.

BTW, which gay bar do YOU frequent? I take it the GAY COWBOYS FANS in your local gay bar can't read much? Got a lot of stupid GAY COWBOYS FANS where you're from, huh? LOLOLOL

Oh my God, are you really that stupid? He told you to "stop looking for us in the gay bars then" meaning that you won't find us there but that you frequent such establishments and you took it to mean that he goes to Gay Bars?

LOLOLOLOL

:rolleyes:

What type of tattoo parlor would allow an 8 year old (or at least someone with the intelligence of an 8 year old) in their doors?

Eric_Boyer

Reaction score
CowboysHater said:
Good question, why do you?

Don't mention it. Your team constantly returns the favor. :D

CowboysHater

Benched
Reaction score
Roughneck said:
Oh my God, are you really that stupid? He told you to "stop looking for us in the gay bars then" meaning that you won't find us there but that you frequent such establishments and you took it to mean that he goes to Gay Bars?

LOLOLOLOL

:rolleyes:

What type of tattoo parlor would allow an 8 year old (or at least someone with the intelligence of an 8 year old) in their doors?

LOL Amazingly enough, I got the joke. LOLOLOL