Good news from mosley?

Sonny Koufax

Reaction score
Matt Mosley ‏ @mattmosley
Hearing some big-time draft rumblings from Valley Ranch here in the UK. I'll share some of this in a Fox exclusive. Think DeCastro.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sonny Koufax;4518393 said:
Matt Mosley ‏ @mattmosley
Hearing some big-time draft rumblings from Valley Ranch here in the UK. I'll share some of this in a Fox exclusive. Think DeCastro.

I'd love to see the defense get some help but DeCastro, if available and drafted, would be a great addition.

lkelly

Reaction score
In the past, I believe the draft rumblings were coming from Wade's stomach. Now, not so sure.

Sonny Koufax

Reaction score
Hostile;4518398 said:
Suddenly my draft hopes feel doomed.

Wasn't Mosley the one that called our pick last year, before backing out at the last minute?
Don't give up hope Hos!

Bluestang

Reaction score
Mosley tweeted, around this same time last year, that the team had cooled on Tyron Smith and wanted J.J. Watt.

With him you can never put your finger on what VR is really thinking.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
After having watched the OL struggle for an entire season and having only switched the tackles and added Livings (Bernadette is practically unknown), I don't see how anyone can feel confident that the OL is much better off.

Even under the assumption that Free picks up at RT where he left off, that still leaves 3 positions on the OL that are shaky.

Although I have started to warm on Livings after watching the season opener against Cleveland last year (I'm tempering my excitement because it is only one game), I'm still not convinced the OL has been address adequately.

If Dallas gets DeCastro and somehow gets better play from the C position, whoever that might be, I think people will **** a brick at how well the offense performs.

burmafrd

Reaction score
too early for Mosely to be completely wrong. If this was Tuesday.....

a_minimalist

Reaction score
maybe he's creating a distraction so we can land barron and no one moves ahead ;)

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
Hoofbite;4518446 said:
After having watched the OL struggle for an entire season and having only switched the tackles and added Livings (Bernadette is practically unknown), I don't see how anyone can feel confident that the OL is much better off.

Even under the assumption that Free picks up at RT where he left off, that still leaves 3 positions on the OL that are shaky.

Although I have started to warm on Livings after watching the season opener against Cleveland last year (I'm tempering my excitement because it is only one game), I'm still not convinced the OL has been address adequately.

If Dallas gets DeCastro and somehow gets better play from the C position, whoever that might be, I think people will **** a brick at how well the offense performs.

I'd love to see some upgrades on the OL, but the offense has some other issues too.

I don't know who fills that third WR role right now. I'm not confident in Dez and Miles to make it through a season injury free either. WR depth is pretty decent in this draft, so hopefully they come away with one. I like Broyles, McNutt, Fuller, Hilton and Toon.

Murray is a big piece too. Can he stay healthy? Can he continue to produce during that short, incredible stretch?

Having a running game that can produce in the RZ and control the clock will do a lot for this team though.